Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac (3981 Views)

How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Discrimination Towards Our Parents At Finnish Embassy Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by lainex(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
i was given appeal at the Finnish immigration Coz of my weac result, dere was a mistake on my weac due to my age But i did an affidavit which i took to da embassy wit d affidavit da Finnish immigration said i did not show a concrete evidence dat dere was a mistake in my weac. But now i want to attach my birth certificate and collected a letter from my secondary school as an evidence. Any advice again Coz i Dnt no wat else to show again for an evidence again. Ve also been to weac But no show plz whoever ve dis kind of probs Should give an advice
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2012
Hello, I am sorry for the Refusal of your residence permit.

Can you give a specimen of how the contradiction look like ? is it a difference in year, month or days ? a letter from your secondary school, birth certificate, and a court affidavit should be enough, I wonder why you were denied just because of these. A friend of mine that was admitted to the uni of helsinki last year had the same problem, and he submitted just an affidavit from court and his residence permit was issue without any complain. It also depends on the case officer as well.

Recently, The Finnish Immigration just became unusually strict on applicant from third world countries especially Bangladeshi, Nigeria, Pakistan, kenya and Nepal. They have even stop Organizing entrance exam for student from these countries just like they did this year to Nigerians and Bangladeshi,

http://yle.fi/uutiset/finland_stops_recruiting_students_from_developing_world/5098472

You should appeal after gathering the supporting documents but you should email your school and ask for an official letter which states that ''you can resume anytime your permit is issued''. Because even if you win the appeal, they may still deny you on the basis of lateness, with a flimsy excuse that you would not meet up, make sure you do it, it would help alot.

Goodluck
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2012
Finland? How is it like? There will be racial descrimination there oh, the country will be very cold. If i had free visa, there are some country i can't go.. Finland is among the country i can't visit not for anything.
All dis yeye counry go still dey misbehave
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by frankysteve(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
just go to WASCE and collect a letter from their office all embassy accept it .i have a similar problem and immediately i went to WASCE and collect a letter from them,which i submitted to the Canadian Embassy in Nigeria.
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by lainex(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2012
its the date,yr and month but i collected a letter from my formal school and added my birth certificate. Cant imagine dis rubbish although ve sent letter to my school to let them no that i will be resuming by january dats second semester maybe i shud inform them again dat ve been given appeal coz of my weac. So that day can also mail the immigraton
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by lainex(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2012
How many weeks or days or months dose d appeal takes
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2012
A minimum of 3 months. you might be lucky though. but its generally longer to process
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by lainex(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2012
@echonestboss thanks man But dis dere useless procedure dey make man mad gan. Well Sha make Dem answer me quick Sha
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by zeeizro: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2012
sad Hi..i have been on the appeal process for the refusal of resident permit..for over a year now..and last email response i got from them was it was pending as at 29 Nov..unitl it gets to d judges..estimated time cannot be given..no need emailing them over and over...cos u would still get same response ..limited info is always given..
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by zeeizro: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2012
And sorry..reason for appeal was based on lack of

proof for funds..which i had..though my mother (who is my sponsor's) details were not included when applying,,but there is concrete proof her bank details and documents can pass for a legible sponsor..all my lawyer says is i ‎​Ĵڪ† have to wait..
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by habruf: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
[..
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by habruf: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
zeeizro:
sad Hi..i have been on the appeal process for the refusal of resident permit..for over a year now..and last email response i got from them was it was pending as at 29 Nov..unitl it gets to d judges..estimated time cannot be given..no need emailing them over and over...cos u would still get same response ..limited info is always given..

What's the final result of your appeal? ....pls reply,I wish to know.
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by habruf: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2015
dahonestboss:
Hello, I am sorry for the Refusal of your residence permit.

Can you give a specimen of how the contradiction look like ? is it a difference in year, month or days ? a letter from your secondary school, birth certificate, and a court affidavit should be enough, I wonder why you were denied just because of these. A friend of mine that was admitted to the uni of helsinki last year had the same problem, and he submitted just an affidavit from court and his residence permit was issue without any complain. It also depends on the case officer as well.

Recently, The Finnish Immigration just became unusually strict on applicant from third world countries especially Bangladeshi, Nigeria, Pakistan, kenya and Nepal. They have even stop Organizing entrance exam for student from these countries just like they did this year to Nigerians and Bangladeshi,

http://yle.fi/uutiset/finland_stops_recruiting_students_from_developing_world/5098472

You should appeal after gathering the supporting documents but you should email your school and ask for an official letter which states that ''you can resume anytime your permit is issued''. Because even if you win the appeal, they may still deny you on the basis of lateness, with a flimsy excuse that you would not meet up, make sure you do it, it would help alot.

Goodluck

I need you help bro........I need info from u, how can I contact u??
Re: I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac by chikenjoku1yah: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello house, how long does hungarian student appeal takes for them to issue you visa.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Visa On Arrival? / The New US Visa Application Fee Higher Than Official Currency Rates In Nigeria? / Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.