Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Devil Called "COTTON Bud";is There Any Use For It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Devil Called "COTTON Bud";is There Any Use For It? (1148 Views)

Why You Should Never Clean The Inside Of Your Ears With Cotton Bud / Ever Had A Cotton Bud Stuck In Your Ear? :share Your Experience / PLEASE HELP. I Have Cotton Wool From Ear Bud Stuck In Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Called "COTTON Bud";is There Any Use For It? by AK481(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
Yes. I am asking,what is the use of cotton bud?
Just now,I was trying to clean my ear,as I diped the cotton bud into my ear,removing it was just the handle that came out.
As I m writing ,the sh.it is still in my ear.
Re: The Devil Called "COTTON Bud";is There Any Use For It? by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
laff wan tear my hungry belle grin grin grin
poster sorry ehh, next time buy the original one. to remove it, try consuming carbonated drinks. when you belch, the thing will come forward. not a tested n trusted formula but its worth a try. you can thank me later tongue
Re: The Devil Called "COTTON Bud";is There Any Use For It? by otilowaju(f): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ Poster, pele o, how far? Has it come out? If not, just drop little oil into the affected air, just enough to soak the cotton and use something like toothpick or hairpin to draw it out in a way the sharp substance won't touch your ear. It's happened to me several times so I know how it feels. You may restrict your use to the orinial brand.
Re: The Devil Called "COTTON Bud";is There Any Use For It? by dominique(f): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
^^^ yeah that too. olive oil is the preferrable option.
Re: The Devil Called "COTTON Bud";is There Any Use For It? by AK481(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2012
Mission acompanish*dancing alanta*...
Bt it wasnt easy o.i avoided using my ear for experiment,i went to a hospital,omo see d way d nurse dey search for am 4 my ear like blind cat wey dey find mouse...wan burst my ear.
Finaly finaly sha,she removed it sha.
Truth be told,cotton bud has no biz cleaning ear,even d wax s useful to fight bacteria,in cases of xcess wax,h2o2(hydrogen peroxide could be used).
Oboy i don use vex go do research sha.
Btw,kisses to yall sha,expecially dominique n otilowaju.
Re: The Devil Called "COTTON Bud";is There Any Use For It? by udoka2: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
sorry bros. l can imagine how u felt! it happened to me last year at night, l didnt sleep till the following morning. I went to my regular doctor who referred me to E&T doctor, waited for more than 4hrs before the doc came and within one minute the rubbish was off my ear.
Before l stick it into my ears since then, l must check that its firm on the holder.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Private And Public Hospital In Nigeria / 10 Health Benefits Of Red Wine / 7 Facts Women (and Men) Should Know About The Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.