Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84548 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by yamakuza: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
tpia@:
3 other victims were said to have come forward but no info on them yet. . . . . . . . . .

the heart of man is desperately wicked.

still have doubts?

http://www.misspetitenigeria..com/2012/08/a-letter-to-cynthia-osokogu.html#more

http://www.misspetitenigeria..com/2012/08/cynthia-osokogus-mother-recounts-their.html
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpia5: 3:58am On Aug 25, 2012
may God forgive her killers.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tesromy: 5:37am On Aug 25, 2012
Quick cash!!! This is wickedness!!! My sympathy goes to her family members. As for those hoodlums, I pray u wil not go scott free except if justice is not done. And why must it be ibo ibo ibo?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tesromy: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2012
My condolence to her poor family! I pray dese hoodlums neva go scot free. RIP Cynthia..so unfortunate
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Rhea(f): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2012
[size=16pt]The fact remains that we still do not know the identity of these killers. Does anyone know what they look like? Has anyone seen their faces on TV? Why are they being granted the privilege to hide their faces from the public? Can any of us recognize them tomorrow if/when they gain their freedom (which will certainly happen in our lifetime)? This is why we have to bring back the days of Saturday public execution by firing squad at national stadium like we used to back in the good old days of military rule. A criminal remains a criminal unless he is put down.[/size]
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ceejay80s(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
These two guys and their entire family should be executed plus their friends & neighbours too and everybody they know, the hotel should be burnt too
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by luluosas(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
When I read the deceased father account today, I nearly cry. I hope these killer bastards will be hanged quickly.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by lumeneng22: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
The rate at which igbo boys treat girls, rape,pregnant and reject, burry alive in their shops etc is becoming alarming in lagos. It is high time fashola call ohaneze ndigbo to order before it get out of hand. Even efcc should start going after them to question some of their boys under 30yrs who are living a larvishly and boisterous lives.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpia1: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2012
if this is a hoax, it has to be the greatest in the history of the internet. . . . . . .
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by elo500: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
Y dem de lie wen dem don already catch dem. Una use only vibrator! Na for her ear una use am or na her teeth abi? May God judge these men even after d law has judged them. Ladies pls, let's all learn from this O. Not all that glitter is gold.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2012
I believe the hotel should be shut down. It is possible that Cynthia wasn't dead but assumed to be dead and put in a mortuary. Did dey call an ambulance or doctor? Dey just complied with the bastards request to remove her from the room without any attempt to resuscitate her. This story just seem senseless and unbelievable but it happened.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by jpphilips(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2012
freecocoa: Nna menh but why will you just follow total strangers you are meeting for the first time to a hotel? Two men for that matter, even collected juice from them.

No offense to the dead lady but that's just plain dumb.

Exactly my perplex. the facebook twist is pretty irrelevant to the story because they could have met anywhere. bank where the girl is withdrawing or depositing money,school,or even church.

the only puzzle there in, is meeting a stranger the first time in a hotel? it sounds like the girl had other things in mind, little wonder the d!ldo she armed herself with.

i think first business encounters of such nature is more appropriate in an office or family house where my host has something to lose at the very least.

some things don't just add up here. did the girl have s@x at the back of her mind abinitio?

and for peeps that think it has to do with bad parenting, well, most Nairalanders are minors still in secondary school or perhaps university. did you check the age of the lady in question? at 25yrs her mates already have two kids, so what exactly do you expect her parents to be doing? send her back to nursery school?

so many infants on Nairaland, pretty annoying.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by executiveson(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

This is coming from someone airing his thoughts on a social media site. (NAIRALAND). Should GEJ ban this one too?

yes oooooo
#searayIncarnate
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by darebalo: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Na wa o
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dramaqueen1(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2016

and you quote that long post to air your idiotic and imbecillic post. You are a certified ediot, fool.
your entire generation are fools

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.