Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? (3490 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? / Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? / Does Shaving Powder Cause Tooth Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? by tegax(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Health professionals in the house, i am currently having a challenge with the use of shaving stick. I Realize that i react to this, few days after shaving. I usually notice this which would sometimes itch. It disappears after like a week and then reappears after the next shaving session. I complained to a friend of mine, who advised me to switch to shaving powder, but another friend of mine warned me against its use, stating that it has some side effect that are not desirable as well. I am presently confused in terms of the best shaving option as i am getting irritable with this frequent appearance of rash. Please i need your professional input on this whole issue. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? by Caracta(f): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2012
You are welcome
Re: Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? by Adeyanju23(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
Try clipped, and use can also use after-shave like neo-medrol
Re: Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? by Adeyanju23(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
Try clipper, and u can also use after-shave like neo-medrol

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Taking "Snuff". / My Wife Is Due For Delivery / COVID-19 Update For November 16 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.