Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Need the Service of a Web Designer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need the Service of a Web Designer (894 Views)

I Urgently Need The Service Of An Excellent Web Developer / The Service Of A Progammer Is Needed / Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need the Service of a Web Designer by Dorcasde(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2007
If you're into webdesign and hosting, kindly leave a message here or reach me at dorcasde@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Need the Service of a Web Designer by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hello i am a website designer and developer and i also hoat websites. i will give a you professional website package which is also very cost effective.
You can reach on via 01-8127254, 08055418499, fizofly@yahoo.com, contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com
Hope to hear from you
Re: Need the Service of a Web Designer by SmartK1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2007
leave your mobile no.
Re: Need the Service of a Web Designer by Dorcasde(f): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
Thanks all, I've just awarded the contract!
Re: Need the Service of a Web Designer by otuonye(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
call me and you will be glad you did. I have proof of all the sites I created

Re: Need the Service of a Web Designer by jessitha: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2013
Dorcasde: If you're into webdesign and hosting, kindly leave a message here or reach me at dorcasde@yahoo.com. Thanks

Hi you can visit this site XnYnZ.com here you can get the webdesign and hosting plan at affordable price. They are providing good customer support and quality service based on windows and linux os platform.

(1) (Reply)

PHP Web Developer / Developers Needed! / Send & Receive Mail Without Internet In Your Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.