Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. (1647 Views)

Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2007
Due 2 popular demand tongue tongue i'm opening up my personal copy nd paste thread,if i paste a joke which has already been pasted just take it in good faith,if d joke doesn't seem funny 2 u,we've got different tastes.i'm good.

Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"
Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She say no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes.

By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

In a murder trial, the defense attorney was cross-examining the coroner:

Attorney: Before you signed the death certificate, had you taken the pulse?

Coroner: No.

Attorney: Did you listen to the heart?

Attorney: Did you check for breathing?

Attorney: So, when you signed the death certificate, you weren't sure the man was dead, were you?

Coroner: Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was sitting in a jar on my desk. But I guess it's possible he could be out there practicing law somewhere.

A man was mowing his lawn when he heard his neighbor, who happened to be a blonde, come out of her house. She opened her mailbox, looked inside and slammed it shut. She stomped her foot and went back inside. The man thought ''how weird.''
A few minutes passed and sure enough, the blonde came out of her house again, checked her mail box, stamped her foot and went back inside. The man stopped mowing and checked her mailbox to see what was so wrong with it. After seeing nothing, he went back to mowing just shrugging his shoulders.

As soon as he heard her coming out again, he shut off his mowing machine and went up to her. ''What in the world are you doing, coming out here every five minutes?''

The blonde looked up at the man and said, ''Well, you see, there's this little voice in my house that keeps on saying, 'You've got mail,' but when I come out here to check, I don't have any.''

A man goes to Spain and attends a bullfight. Afterwards he goes to a nearby restaurant and orders the specialty of the day. The waiter brings him two very big balls on a huge plate, which the tourist eats with relish. The next day he goes to the same restaurant again, once again orders the specialty of the day, and he is brought two very big balls on a huge plate. It tastes even more scrumptious.
The third day he does the same and the fourth, but on the fifth day he goes to the restaurant and orders the specialty of the day, and they bring him two very small balls on a big plate. The man asks, "What gives?"

And the waiter says, "Senor, the bullfighter doesn't always win!"

Two campers were hiking in the forest when all of a sudden a bear jumps out of a bush and starts chasing them. Both campers start running for their lives, when one of them stops and starts to put on his running shoes.
His partner says, "What are you doing? You can't outrun a bear!"

His friend replies, "I don't have to outrun the bear, I only have to outrun you!"
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by Migines(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2007
I love dat. A wise man once told me "Wen things fck u up, try fck things up".
Now Lets c d madafcker dat will acuse u of "copy and paste"
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by clemcykul(f): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2007
okay remix will do grin grin grin lovve ur guts!
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by tjtj1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2007
*tope teadr walks in nd he says remix,stale*lol grin
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ThugLife1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2007
Migines:

I love that. A wise man once told me "Wen things fck u up, try fck things up".
Now Lets c d madafcker that will acuse u of "copy and paste"
cheesy grin
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by Migines(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2007
@raven
incase u dont knw, i just helped u. . . . .Figure it out
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2007
i guess u did.are u expecting thanks?
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by Migines(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2007
Nope.
I'm Just taking care of d young ones. U know.
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by Migines(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2007
Nope.
I'm Just taking care of d young ones. U know.
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2007
IRAQ'S HIT SHOWS

"Husseinfeld"
"Mad About Everything"

"U.S. Military Secrets Revealed"

"Suddenly Sanctions"

"Children Are Forbidden From Saying Anything Darndest"

"Matima Loves Chachi"

"Buffy The Slayer of Yankee Imperialist Dogs"

"Wheel of Fortune and Terror"

"Iraq''s Wackiest Public Execution Bloopers"

"Achmed''s Creek"

"The Price is Right If Saddam Says It''s Right"

"M*U*S*T*A*S*H"

"Veronica''s Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses"

"Two Guys, a Girl, and a Mosque"

"When Kurds Attack"

"Just Shoot Me"

"My Two Baghdads"

"Diagnosis Heresy"

"Everybody Loves Saddam Or He''ll Have Them Shot"

"Captured Iranian Soldiers Say the Darndest Things"

"Burka Baywatch"

An elephant was walking through the jungle one day when it suddenly stepped on a thorn, wedging it between its toes. Being in too much pain to continue, the elephant lay down and began to cry.
Shortly after, an ant came across the elephant and asked why she was crying. "I have a thorn in my foot and it's too painful to walk," cried the elephant.

The ant thought a minute and offered a deal: "I'll pull the thorn from your foot, if you let me have my way with you."

"Okay, I'll do anything," whined the elephant. "Just get the damn thorn out!"

The ant pulled the thorn out, then mounted the elephant and began to hump away. Two monkeys in a nearby tree witnessed the whole thing and were laughing their asses off. They started throwing coconuts at the elephant, and finally one hit her square in the head. The elephant yelled, "YEOUCH!"

The ant said, "Yeah, that's riiight, take it all bitch!"

An elderly lady phoned her telephone company to report that her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her pet dog always moaned right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile elderly lady.

He climbed a nearby telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog moaned loudly and the telephone began to ring.

Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:

1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire via a steel chain and collar.
2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.
3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the phone number was called.
4. After a couple of such jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate on himself and the ground.
5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.

Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by pissing and moaning.
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2007
A poor man and woman sat down in their living room and the man said, ''I'm going down to the pub for a bit, so put your coat on.''
The woman replied, ''Oh, sweetie, why? Are you taking me with you?''

The man replied, ''No, I'm turning the heat off.''

Santa was very cross. It was Christmas Eve and NOTHING was going right.
Mrs. Claus had burned all the cookies. The elves were complaining about not getting paid for the overtime they had worked making toys, and were threatening to go on strike. The reindeer had been drinking eggnog all afternoon. To make matters worse, a few of the other elves had taken the sleigh out for a spin earlier in the day and had crashed it into a tree.

Santa was furious. "I can't believe it! I've got to deliver millions of presents all over the world in just a few hours, and all of my reindeer are drunk, the elves are walking out, and I don't even have a Christmas tree! I sent that stupid little angel out HOURS ago to find a tree and he isn't even back yet! What am I going to do?"

Just then, the little angel opened the front door and stepped in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree. The angel said, "Yo, fat man! Where do you want me to stick the tree this year?"

And thus the tradition of angels atop the Christmas trees came to pass,
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2007
A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.
After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, "I''m sorry to bother you, but I''m awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I''ve got a better idea, just for tonight, let''s pretend we''re married."

The woman thinks for a moment. "Why not," she giggles.

"Great," he replies, "Get your own damn blanket!"

One Sunday morning, everyone in one bright, beautiful, tiny town got up early and went to the local church.
Before the services started, the townspeople were sitting in their pews and talking about their lives, their families, etc. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.

Soon everyone was evacuated from the church, except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly in his pew, not moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence. Now this confused Satan a bit, so he walked up to the man and said, "Don't you know who I am?"

The man replied, "Yep, sure do."

Satan asked, "Aren't you afraid of me?"

"Nope, sure ain't," said the man.

Satan was a little perturbed at this and queried, "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

The man calmly replied, "Been married to your sister for over 48 years."
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ituen(m): 12:54am On Dec 31, 2007
Guy i dont know wat to say. but its good u created ur own section

Now ur matured enough to take responsibility for anything that happens to u. because u can repaste the same jokes again in this same section
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ThugLife1(m): 1:02am On Dec 31, 2007
ituen:

Guy i don't know what to say. but its good u created your own section

Now your matured enough to take responsibility for anything that happens to u. because u can repaste the same jokes again in this same section
grin grin grin
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by clemcykul(f): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2007
raven ure doin a good job grin
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ituen(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2007
yea a good job of coming out in the open to copy and paste without authorization.

The guy no dey fear oh wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by saucekid(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2007
*dem give am liver chop for him fried rice*
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ituen(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2007
No Saucekid, the guy just join LIVERpool
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2008
@ ituen:yeah I was born wiv extra of everything good;guts,looks,brains,e.t.c cool cool
Back 2 work

A woman announces to herfriend that she is getting married for the fourth time.

"How wonderful! But I hopeyou don't mind me asking what happened to your first husband?"

"He ate poisonous mushrooms and died."

"Oh, how tragic! Whatabout your second husband?"

"He atepoisonous mushrooms too and died."

"Oh, how terrible! I'm almost afraid to ask you about your third husband."

"He died of a broken neck."

"A broken neck?"

"He wouldn't eat the mushrooms."

The Smiths had no children and decided to use a proxy father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife and said, ''I'm off. The man should be here soon."
Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer rang the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. ''Good morning, madam. You don't know me but I've come to, ''

''Oh, no need to explain. I've been expecting you,'' Mrs. Smith cut in.

''Really ?'' the photographer asked. ''Well, good! I've made a specialty of babies.''

''That's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat. Just where do we start?'' asked Mrs. Smith, blushing.

''Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch and perhaps a couple on the bed. Sometimes the living room floor is fun too; you can really spread out.''

''Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work for Harry and me.''

''Well, madam, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.''

''I hope we can get this over with quickly,'' gasped Mrs. Smith.

''Madam, in my line of work, a man must take his time. I'd love to be in and out in five minutes, but you'd be disappointed with that, I'm sure.''

''Don't I know!'' Mrs. Smith exclaimed. The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. ''This was done on the top of a bus in downtown London.''

''Oh my god!!'', Mrs. Smith exclaimed, tugging at her handkerchief.

''And these twins turned out exceptionally well when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with.'' The photographer handed Mrs. Smith the picture.
''She was difficult ?'' asked Mrs. Smith.
''Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to Hyde Park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep, pushing to get a good look.''

''Four and five deep?'' asked Mrs. Smith, eyes widened in amazement.

''Yes,'' the photographer said.

''And for more than three hours too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling. I could hardly concentrate. Then darkness approached and I began to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just packed it all in.'' Mrs. Smith leaned forward.

''You mean they actually chewed on your, eh, equipment ?''

''That's right. Well madam, if you're ready, I'll set up my tripod so that we can get to work.''

''Tripod??'', Mrs. Smith looked extremely worried now.

''Oh yes, I have to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big for me to hold while I'm getting ready for action. Madam ? Madam?, Good Lord, she's fainted!''

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.
"Hey, girls," says the brunette, "let's go home early tomorrow. She'll never know."

So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having sex with the female boss! She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time.

"That was fun," says the brunette. "We should do it again sometime."

"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught."
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2008
A man is driving home, when is pulled over by a patrolman for a broken blinker. The cop looks into the guys' car and sees a collection of knives in the backseat.
"Sir," the cop says. "Why do you have all those knives?"

"They're for my juggling act," the man says.

"I don't believe you," says the cop. "Prove it." So the man gets out of his car and begins juggling the knives. At the same time, a car with two guys in it drives by.

"Man," says the first guy. "I'm glad I quit drinking. These new sobriety tests are hard."

A man is driving down the road and notices a car in the ditch. He doesn't usually help many people so he drives on by. Then he notices that a pretty woman is the driver so he goes back to help.
As he is hooking his truck to her car he says, “You know, you are the first pregnant woman I've ever helped out of a ditch.”

“But I'm not pregnant,” she says.

“Well, you're not out of the ditch yet,” he says.

There was a man sunbathing on a beach naked. A girl came along and pointed to his dingly dangly and asked, "what is that?" He replied, "It's my bird!"
She ran away to play in the sand cheerfully. The man fell asleep. zZzZzZz. Later he woke up in hospital with pain around his groin. He did not know what had gone wrong. He thought back maybe the girl might know, so once he was out of the hospital he asked her.

She replied, "I played with the bird and it spat at me so I cracked its neck, broke its eggs, and burnt its nest."

There were three babies in a woman's womb, and they were discussing what they would like to be when they were out in the world and grown up.
The first one said "I wanna be a plumber." The others laughed at this, and asked why he wanted be be a plumber. He replied, "So I can fix the pipes in here, it's kinda leaky."

The second one said "I wanna be an electrician." The others thought this was kind of silly too and asked why. The second baby answered, "so I can get some lights in here, its dark!"

The third one said, "I wanna be a boxer." The others thought this was hilarious, and laughed for a full five minutes, before asking, "Why in God's name do you want to be a boxer?"

He replied, "So," he said proudly, "I can beat the hell out of that bald guy who keeps coming in here and spitting on us.

Three men were flying in a plane, when they decided to drop stuff on the town they were flying over. One dropped a book, one dropped a brick, and one dropped a bomb, just for fun. They then landed, to survey the damage they caused. The first thing they saw was a small child, crying and holding a book. Then they saw another small child, crying and holding a brick. Then they saw a small child laughing his head off.
"What's so funny?" they asked him.

"It was great," he said. "I farted and my neighbor's house blew up."
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2008
A guy dials his home and a strange woman answers.
The guy says, ''Who is this?''

''This is the maid,'' answers the woman.

''We don't have a maid,'' says the man.

The woman says, ''I was hired this morning by the lady of the house.''

The man says, ''Well, this is her husband. Is she there?''

The woman replies, ''She is upstairs in the bed room with someone who I figured was her husband.''

The guy is fuming and says to the maid, ''Listen, would you like to make $50,000?''

The maid says, ''What will I have to do?''

The man tells her, ''I want you to get my gun from the desk, and shoot the witch and the jerk she's with.''

The maid puts the phone down; the man hears footsteps and then two gun shots.

The maid comes back to the phone, ''What do I do with the bodies?''

The man says, ''Throw them in the swimming pool.''

Puzzled, the maid answers, ''But you don't have a pool.''

A long pause and the man says, ''Is this 02-2413173?'

Doris and Fred had started their retirement years and decided to raise some extra cash by advertising for a lodger in their terrace house.
After a few days, a young attractive woman applied for the room and explained that she was a model working in a near-by city center studio for a few weeks and that she would like the room from Mondays to Thursdays, but would pay for the whole week.

Doris showed her the house and they agreed to start straight away.

"There's just one problem," explained the model. "Because of my job, I have to have a bath every night, and I notice you don't have a bath."

"That's not a problem," replied Doris. "We have a tin bath out in the yard and we bring it into the living room in front of the fire and fill it with hot water."

"What about your husband? asked the model.

"Oh, he plays darts most weekdays, so he will be out in the evenings," replied Doris.

"Good," said the model. "Now that that's been settled, I'll go to the studio and see you tonight."

That evening, Fred dutifully went to his darts match while Doris prepared the bath for the model. After stripping off, the model stepped into the bath. Doris was amazed to see that she had no pubic hair.

The model noticed Doris' staring eyes, so she smiled and explained that it is part of her job to shave herself, especially when modeling swimmer or underclothes.

Later when Fred returned, Doris related this oddity and he does not believe her.

"It's true, I tell you!" said Doris. "Look, if you don't believe me, tomorrow night I'll leave the curtains slightly open and you can peek in and see for yourself."

The next night, Fred left as usual and Doris prepared the bath for the model. As the model stepped naked into the bath, Doris stood behind her.

Doris looked towards the curtains and pointed towards the model's naked pubic area. Then she lifted up her skirt and wearing no panties, pointed to her own hairy mass.

Later Fred returned and they retired to bed.

"Well, do you believe me now?" she asked Fred. "Yes, he replied. "I've never seen anything like it in my life. But why did you lift up your skirt and show yourself?"

"Just to show you the difference," answered Doris. "But I guess you've seen me millions of times."

"Yes, said Fred, I have - but the rest of the dart team hadn't."

Who's the Boss?

A young couple on their wedding night were in their honeymoon suite.
As they were undressing for bed, the husband, a big burly man, tossed his trousers to his new bride. He said, "Here, put these on."

She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body.

"I can't wear your trousers." she said.

"That's right,'' said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family."

With that she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on."

He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps.

"Hell," he said. ''I can't get into your panties!"

She replied, "That's right, and that's the way it is going to stay until your attitude changes." [migs nd clemcy on deir wedding nite]
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2008
A bus stops and two calabar men get on. They seat themselves, and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

''Emma come first. I come. Dennis come and Dennis come again. I come again. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a-more.''

''You foul-mouthed swine,'' retorted the lady indignantly. ''In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public.''

''Hey, coola down lady,'' said the man. ''Imma just tella my friend howa to spella Mississippi.''
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ituen(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2008
na wa oh
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by Migines(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2008
Lol, 4 wetin?
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by Migines(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2008
Lol. Na wa 4 wetin?
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ituen(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2008
the guy suppose be the:

eze kpaka kpaka akpan asukwo udoudoedum of Copy and Paste Community in Remix LGA of NL
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by turn2: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2008
ituen,thanks 4 d chieftaincy title conferred on me,i wear it with panache,so now i'm 2nd only 2 u rite? ravenzord

p.s:don't go thinking multiple id's,i'm using my friend's tongue tongue
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ituen(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2008
@turn 2

why u wan thief title?
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ ituen:yes,i knew my good works would be recognized i just didn't know it would be dis fast,i'm so touched,wait 1st make i go write my acceptance speech.
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ituen(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2008
Pls dont do cos i heard that ur writing is in zulu
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2008
Actly i write in swahili,so make i perch 4 u,due 2 logistic problems [skool] i won't be able 2 transmit 4 a while,or it will be irregular,

Two old ladies were waitingfor a bus and one of them was smoking a cigarette. It started to rain, so the old ladyreached into her purse, took out a condom, cut off the tip and slipped it over hercigarette and continued to smoke.

Her friend saw this andsaid, "Hey that's a good idea! But, what is that thing you put over yourcigarette?"

The other old lady said,"It's a condom."

"A condom? Where doyou get those?"

The lady with the cigarettetold her friend that you could purchase condoms at the pharmacy. When the two old ladiesarrived downtown, the old lady with all the
questions went into the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if he sold condoms. Thepharmacist said yes, but looked a little surprised that this old woman was interested incondoms, so he asked her, "What size do you want?"

The old lady thought for aminute and said, "One that will fit a Camel."
bear with me.my last joke
Re: Ravenzord's Copy Nd Paste Jokes. by ravenzord(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2008
1 last one

A man was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
"Why are you eating grass?" he asked the man.

"I don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.

"Oh, please come to my house!"

"But sir, I have a wife and four children, "

"Bring them along!" the rich man said.

They all climbed into the limo. Once underway, the poor fellow said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in."

The rich man replied, "No, you don't understand. The grass at my house is over three feet tall!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

69 / Jokes Section Xi Vs World Xi::::::::::live Soccer At The Wembley / Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.