Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Application For The Position Of Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Application For The Position Of Husband (1354 Views)

This Hillarious Joke Of Husband, Wife And Blender Will Make Your Day / When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / Saka Rejects Ministerial Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application For The Position Of Husband by ebamma(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2012
Hi mrs genevieve nnaji,i wish to apply for the position of husband in your beautiful body
My Personal Information
Born:10 may 1992
Address:27 ajegunle street lagos state
Marriage status: single and hungry
Complexion: charcoal black
Phone number:08020304050
Email:igofuckyouwell@rocketmail.com
My Qualifications
Bsc in bombinglogy
Hnd in armed robbery
Masters in phone snatching
Work Experience
i impregnanted 10 girls in abuja and escaped to lagos,at first in lived in ikorudu,at ikorudu i impregnanted 5 girls and escaped to ajegunle
References
1) abu qada:spokesman of bokoharam
2)kabiru sokoto
3) imam shekau: bokoharam leader
4)ateke tom:militant warlord
Conclusion
i will be very happy if you consider me for this job,have always and will always love you
yours truly
Ebamma Oluwa

Re: Application For The Position Of Husband by Witwicky(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ebamma ur head dey there nice one
Re: Application For The Position Of Husband by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
Where is the joke?
Re: Application For The Position Of Husband by bunmioguns(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
And hw do u expect us to laff @ dis piece of trash

eediota sad
Re: Application For The Position Of Husband by oderemo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
your fantasy has taken over your sense of humour ,if u had any at all.
pls stay clear of drug.
Re: Application For The Position Of Husband by PoloYoung(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
Guy before u talt of this i know your were just coming back from jungle were u smoke weed
Re: Application For The Position Of Husband by oderemo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
now your meaningless reply confirm my assumption.
once again , stay CLEAR of drugs.
Re: Application For The Position Of Husband by Exponental(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
U shldnt have added d bomb stuff.
Try be polite n make it real.
Rewrite it.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Read If U Are Eatin / Funniest Jokes Ever! / What's This Guy Doing And The Babe Feeling With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.