Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,807 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring (9460 Views)

We Need An Ambulance- Students Of College Of Health Sciences, Nnewi Cry Out / 17 Undergraduate Scholarships To Expect In 2015 / BREAKING NEWS: Gun Men Kill Students Of College Of Agriculture Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by tellwsdom: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2012
Take gun and cutlass along because fuckkk ups dey too much fr there
Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by Emperor5c(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2012
4 intendin lions..
1. Jst make sure u visit grace manor(GM) evry fridae 9yt..
2. mk sure u visit belewa or anyoda female hall @least 4x a wk
3. neva let a pretty gal passby wifout getin her fone number
4. don‘t giv a fhuck abt skol security
5. eat yhu brkfast,lunch n dinner @eida chitis,frenzy or C.E.C.
Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by Emdee590(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2012
Is lyk u r nt alright , wot has hs age got 2 do wit this thread
Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by stepo707: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2012
For intended uites i only have one advise READ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO or else the gate is always widely open at the end of the session cheesy
Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by dryakson(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2012
Nice thread!
(1)Know where u are going to, are u going to party,club,cultist, or university to study ur course of study? That will determine ur direction first.
(2)As a new student, don't park load as if u living the country for ur life. Many student makes that mistake by parking all their belonging. because they will go to hostel and ur properties will be stole
Therefore come for At least 1week to examine the type of hostel u are living b4 taking the next step
(3)Say NO to bad guys: always interact with those brilliant dude in ur department as they will back u up if u are middle class or even upper class student
(4)Life without love is incomplete. Lol: u can start ur relationship with the best wench in ur department not parasite, as parAsite will only benefit from u*wink*
(5)Don't look down to other students because u came from a high class background, and u from low class background, don't look up to others.
A frnd of mine from a very low class background went to university, studying chemical engineering, been a pauper, he can manage to change his cloth once or atmost twice a week
To make the story short, he join. A bad gangs and start smoking, he became addicted to drugs and he start steeling students cloths from hostel to hostel in the name of been a big boy with many cloths.
At the end the guy was expel from the uni at 200l. What a life!
May fellow brothers and sisters be careful with ur frnd as they are backbone to change u completely either good student or bad
That's all I can contribute.
Stay bless

1 Like

Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by Richy4(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
If you are preparing to go to ESUT, you will need your running flat shoes. do not ask me why please. and if you are a lady,please keep your high heels at home and come with flat ones. smiley

1 Like

Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by Jbravo58(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
Emysandy: Be fill with the Holy spirit always, coz the same devil that tempted Jesus is living in all Naija universities...Above all listen and quote your lecturers on all your courses, when you want to write Exam cause most of them still pass on the 1940 edition lectures note and expect you to gradutate and compet with Harvard grad. Finally don't forget raw garri with water it will restore your soul when you are walking through the valley of the shadow of hunger.
To continue your words for if ye walk 2ru the valley of the shadow of hunger never forget that ur country 9jiria is among of the best countries where carry is being drank and works in a dynamic way to kill hunger.
Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by achukwunet(f): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2012
There really isn't anything to expect/do. You just go in and make the best of the situation you've put yourself in.
Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by Jbravo58(m): 3:24am On Sep 02, 2012
can we please pull this room forward please*can we please pull this room forward please*can we please pull this room forward please*
Re: First Day Of College: What To Expect, Do and Bring by Jdynqq: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hello, the other day my school teacher gave me a task: to write an essay on a business topic, although there is nothing in it and I don't understand. From an early age I did not write such works very well, so at first it did not work out and I already wanted not to even try. But I don't want to get a bad grade, so I use business essay download to write a competent and beautiful essay that will be appreciated by the teacher. I'm really glad to be so lucky with the database of free essays (they are really free, you don't have to pay nothing).

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Nabteb 2013/2014 May/june Result Will Be Out ˚☺k˚˚ >̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮ơ̴͡ / Photo: Demonic Looking Beast Killed In Madonna University / Enugu: IMT Students Speak On Their Tuition, Compulsory Accomodation Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.