Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

American Travelling Issues - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Travelling Issues (835 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1)

American Travelling Issues by Isjaymoh(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Good day people, am really in needs of your advice and kindly tell me what steps to take. Well, there's a girl I met on the internet, we have been dating each otherfor a long time, she's an American and she wanted me to come to the state to live there with her, she promise to send me an invitation letter and some other documents. Pls, advice me, which type of visa am I gonna apply for? Would immigration officer accept her to be my sponsorer and to take care of my accomodation? Thanks.

(1)

Tell us your experience in Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways. / How We Survived The Plance Crash, By Feyi Agagu / Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.