Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey . (830 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey . by donkennedy005: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
A friend of mine got a six months multiple entry visa to turkey ( business visa) and his main aim is hustling, so he is asking fellow NLs who have been there to advice him on what to do when his visa expires. Also is there job opportunities for the blacks there. His trip will be next month so kindly advice him .
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
2of my frndz living dere@Gaziantep

Turkey is a nice place for business not hustling

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey . by pweetixandy: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
There are so many homosexual guys there,its very hot too.
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey . by juniormusa(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2015
pweetixandy:
Hot asin?? The weather
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey . by Dynamo1(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2015
pweetixandy:

Hot how? Well maybe the season varies. It was pretty cold when I was there on hols last October.

I really don't know about the hustling aspect, but language was a great barrier. Thanks to the hotel receptionist lady who understands English, and I had to write down common words especially the currency that I would use often. If you understand Arabic, you are still good to go. I had to download an English-Turkey Translator app to survive. Also, my friend and I were really scammed by a lot of shops especially at Taxim Square. Dem no honest at all as English ppl. Soo many Syrian refugees roaming d streets corners. So uv gats to be sharp & rugged, and don't feel as if everything is "cool" because you are in Europe. I really learnt a hard lesson, it won't happen to me again.
You will definitely need a guide. I have a colleague who has two friends who presently school there on scholarship. I met dem too. Wish you all d Best of your hustle bro. Incase you don't get to see any contact at all, I'll be glad to help with this the contact of these two students I know. #Shalom!
Re: Advice Needed For A Friend Who Is Travelling To Turkey . by donkennedy005: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thanks @ all, more advice is needed. What if his visa expires can he enter another country pls help him .

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Dubai / Visa Issuance To Nigeria In South Africa Suspended / How To Pay Tuition With Current Cbn Ban On Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.