Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

New Mathematical Fromular - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Mathematical Fromular (1252 Views)

Photo: See The Epic Answer A Student Gave To A Mathematical Question . / Solve This Mathematical Question Correctly And Get 5,000 Naira. / Fg Approves 2012 As National Mathematical Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mathematical Fromular by elctroguru(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hello nairalanders,
There is a new mathematical Formular discovered by a Nigerian, His name is CHARLES UBA N.C
I think Its really for Newton law of Motion, Anyone studying science will understand what I mean, from our secondary school Physics, Equation of motion by Sir Isaac Newton.
We have three laws and this is the fourth one discovered by a Nigerian.
Actually, I havent work on it to check maybe it is a good formular or a bad one, but i think I will try that later but I just wanna post it for the science oriented people to check it out

UNIVERSAL EQUATION OF MOTION.

[V=Um as ]
___ + ____
2 Um

Where u= a2v1 - a1v2
__________ For a2 > a1
a2 - a1

THEREFORE:

[V= (s - ut ) + ast ] , ( with Proof )
______ _____
t 2(s-ut)

Any Ques or Enquiry Can ve Directed to the Author of the Master Copy
01-8724796

Acknowledge by MENSA of the United States.
Re: New Mathematical Fromular by Seun(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2007
What does it mean and what is it useful for?
Re: New Mathematical Fromular by oldie(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2007
@poster
Obviously you don't know what you are talking about!
There are many motion related equations
Not everything is sell-able
Re: New Mathematical Fromular by lailai2(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2007
looks like rubbish
Re: New Mathematical Fromular by hollandis(f): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2007
duh!
Re: New Mathematical Fromular by IykeD(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
I saw the stuff too on The Guardian, 27th Dec Edition.The guy is good but he has a long way to go as he has to put a huge defense to that law.I have tried working it out, it makes sense but again you know coming from a Black, the various mathematical societies will like to know how he came about it.
Re: New Mathematical Fromular by lailai2(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2007
IykeD:

I saw the stuff too on The Guardian, 27th Dec Edition.The guy is good but he has a long way to go as he has to put a huge defense to that law.I have tried working it out, it makes sense but again you know coming from a Black, the various mathematical societies will like to know how he came about it.

if thats true, then thats good news, i'll check up on it

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) website?. / Anybody With Latest Info About Fed Poly Ilaro Post Utme / Tribute To Prof. C.o.e Onwuliri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.