Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks (13439 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Which 5 Star Hotel In Port Harcourt Pays Better In Terms Of Staff Salary? / Who Knows Mytvafrica Staff Salary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
Didn't believe this until I downloaded their mobile app on blackberry appworld :http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/118434/?lang=en

I have been hearing about this forever thing for long but me not ready for carry products about.. But now it's all on the mobile app. No hawking and daily pay....just had to share

Was at their office in armoire in ikeja yesterday...met with the company report on appointment..you even decide your working hours. Salary higher than bank set....I hate bank jobs resume 7am close 8pm, get home 10 pm..lol even mothers showed up yesterday plus no certificate people for informally staffing...
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
Someone just sent me a direct email asking for details...at the end of the former I got which was free I had to send recruit to info@flpexperience.com......I think they are just starting out but the pay offer is good and not all dis pay to buy form rubbish allover the place. I got a response mail which attached a form and I went for interview at the lagos headoffice at aroimre street ikeja...they are also recruiting in sokoto and birnin kebbi from what was written on the free form at 5,equity plaza,beside ecobank,ahmadu Bello way birnin kebbi
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
Just to reduce the emails coming in....the basic salary is 59,400NGN total package based on performance is 115,000NGN....performance is calculated on app referral and sales..and basic qualification is school leaving certificate.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Makuos: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lehsi... Pls kindly help me on how to apply. Am really interested. Should I go to deir office in ikeja or is dere an email I can apply by sending my CV or how did u did yours? Pls dear kindly assist me. Need ur response urgently! Thanks
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Makuos: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lehsi... Kindly help me on how to apply for it. Pls am waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
It's simple just send an email titled recruit to info@flpexpeience.com. The email should state your name,city and country. It's a global company present in 130 countries. Then they'll respond with an email stating the head office closest to you with a brief introduction form to fill then interview date at their office. It was all free and they responded the same day.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
I wish the company will pay me for all these question mails coming to my box.

At the question no hawking involved, the company allows you to make sales via the blackberry app...so I didn't, leave home today and made 5k. And if you really want to go out to meet people too...no wahala. All is ur choice.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
I wish the company will pay me for all these question mails coming to my box.

At the question no hawking involved, the company allows you to make sales via the blackberry app...so I didn't, leave home today until 3pm and made 5k. And if you really want to go out to meet people too...no wahala. All is ur choice.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
If I can make 5k a day from the comfort of my home and fone at my own time, am better......far far better than a banker grin

Plp can call it anything.....I dnt care..am happy and have time for myself
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by pkemmy: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
So those that mean that whether you make sales or not for a month you get paid 54000 naira at the end of each month? Or you are been paid based on commission?
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2012
Habbba @ pkemmy.....that's how people get scammed now. The platform allows you make sales directly and electronically and you are paid based on sales revenue. But there is no you must sell 1000 a month to get salary. You are asked to decide your volume capability, your salary level and product team. I have an friend who has been doing this forever thing for years; she doesn't make half the money I do on sales. I think the platform just pays you full profit and saves you unnecessary wakanwaka and hawking.

Me I chose the deodorant team because that's easy to dispose and am still getting paid. I just jack my friends to buy via the app or website and I get paid...plus many people are not aware of the cancer risk by using these general deodorants...which are aluminum based and have been said to smhw cause cancer http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/aluminum-and-breast-cancer/ the company's own contains no aluminum, lasts like three months, doesn't allow colored stains, leaves no flakes or layers on the armpit and cheap. So friends just buy via the app and I get paid. The company even does the delivery for you if you want. So smtimes I just all at home or make the deliveries when I feel like going out.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2012
pkemmy: So those that mean that whether you make sales or not for a month you get paid 54000 naira at the end of each month? Or you are been paid based on commission?

lehsi: Habbba @ pkemmy.....that's how people get scammed now. The platform allows you make sales directly and electronically and you are paid based on sales revenue. But there is no you must sell 1000 a month to get salary. You are asked to decide your volume capability, your salary level and product team. I have an friend who has been doing this forever thing for years; she doesn't make half the money I do on sales. I think the platform just pays you full profit and saves you unnecessary wakanwaka and hawking.

Me I chose the deodorant team because that's easy to dispose and am still getting paid. I just jack my friends to buy via the app or website and I get paid...plus many people are not aware of the cancer risk by using these general deodorants...which are aluminum based and have been said to smhw cause cancer http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/aluminum-and-breast-cancer/ the company's own contains no aluminum, lasts like three months, doesn't allow colored stains, leaves no flakes or layers on the armpit and cheap. So friends just buy via the app and I get paid. The company even does the delivery for you if you want. So smtimes I just all at home or make the deliveries when I feel like going out.

and how does this answer the question? no wonder you can't get a proper job.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
BoboYekini:

and how does this answer the question? no wonder you can't get a proper job.

@bobo yekini...did u leave ur head at work? what does payment on sales revenue mean.....no wonder you are at a job where they tell you everything to do....hey sit down.....hey stand up.....hey weeee......get educated....make deductions.....be smart.....for your little mind: " they pay you full product profit (difference between company price for managers,global representatives and the company official retail price).. They don't share and give you a percentile cut called commission. So it's not commission but sale profit"....or should I write it in yoruba for you.. undecided
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
And please boboyeki.....If u have questions forward it to them abeg..it's that simple don't turn down thread to mumu yarns ground..let people that will benefit do...
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
And please boboyeki.....If u have questions forward it to them abeg..it's that simple don't turn dis thread to mumu yarns ground..let people that will benefit do...
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin ma binu. i just had to take ze pizz.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
but you still haven't clearly answered the respondent's question...
pkemmy: So those that mean that whether you make sales or not for a month you get paid 54000 naira at the end of each month?
he probably asked because you wrote :
lehsi: Just to reduce the emails coming in....the basic salary is 59,400NGN total package based on performance is 115,000NGN....performance is calculated on app referral and sales..and basic qualification is school leaving certificate.

I'm only curious myself,
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Makuos: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lehsi... Tnks so much on d link u replied. I sent my details to day and dey replied me today for an interview on 12th september 2012. Pls kindly clearify me on deir remuneration? Is dere a basic salary dat is fixed dat is wether I was able to sell or not am sure of my salary or is it based on performance dat is only if I sell or is it both salary and commission Pls kindly clearify me as soon as possible! Thanks
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by ikechialex1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Mekus Please u guys shd nt miss lead ppl I tried d link but it s nt opening please post d correct link again I nd to give it out to a frnd who nds a job badly. Regards
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by ikechialex1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
lehsi: It's simple just send an email titled recruit to info@flpexpeience.com. The email should state your name,city and country. It's a global company present in 130 countries. Then they'll respond with an email stating the head office closest to you with a brief introduction form to fill then interview date at their office. It was all free and they responded the same day.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
Makuos: Lehsi... Tnks so much on d link u replied. I sent my details to day and dey replied me today for an interview on 12th september 2012. Pls kindly clearify me on deir remuneration? Is dere a basic salary dat is fixed dat is wether I was able to sell or not am sure of my salary or is it based on performance dat is only if I sell or is it both salary and commission Pls kindly clearify me as soon as possible! Thanks

They actually pay you based on your sales o....that salary I stated was based on my own recruitment on the aloe deodorant team.. Some people earn more than that depending on the product team they signed up for. At the beginning, your salary will only be paid depending on the sales you make i.e no sales in your first three months,no pay..but the recruitment has a has a clause that officially signs u up on the company profile. Like a confirmation after three months that's when u also sign up for the travel bonuses,mortgage plan or car plan like other companies...at that time your salary is regulated and you might never have to literarilly make sales depending on the earnings u want to have and whether you want more money or not. However some people still do.....the funny thing is people who had jobs already also came. And signed up for the electronic sales method
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
ikechi.alex:
@Mekus Please u guys shd nt miss lead ppl I tried d link but it s nt opening please post d correct link again I nd to give it out to a frnd who nds a job badly. Regards

That link posted at the beginning is for their blackberry app...it's a general recruitment procedure and concluded only via interview at the contact center . Simply send a mail titled "recruit"to info@flpexperience.com .....that's the fastest way to get a response directly from the company.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by sleeky8(m): 5:00am On Aug 25, 2012
Makuos: Lehsi... Tnks so much on d link u replied. I sent my details to day and dey replied me today for an interview on 12th september 2012. Pls kindly clearify me on deir remuneration? Is dere a basic salary dat is fixed dat is wether I was able to sell or not am sure of my salary or is it based on performance dat is only if I sell or is it both salary and commission Pls kindly clearify me as soon as possible! Thanks

i also hav an interview wit em on d 12th of sept. Gudluck 2 u
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by ikechialex1(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2012
lehsi:

That link posted at the beginning is for their blackberry app...it's a general recruitment procedure and concluded only via interview at the contact center . Simply send a mail titled "recruit"to info@flpexperience.com .....that's the fastest way to get a response directly from the company.

I get it rite nw d first email was wrongly spelled I have send d mail waiting d reply. Tnks broda.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by eggo: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
I do the business too in calabar via the forever living product mobile catalogue even tho I already have a job. It's been an easy and wonderful experience. Trust me! quite profitable....
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2012
Jst sent 'em d mail... Still waitin 4 reply sha o. Hw lng does it take to get a reply?
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2012
eggo: I do the business too in calabar via the forever living product mobile catalogue even tho I already have a job. It's been an easy and wonderful experience. Trust me! quite profitable....

Nice enjoyment oooo...double pay...but am sure when I get confirmation and fully face it, I'll do far far better....lol.....wish you the best over there...but let's talk via mail and see if we can form a tag team shocked

At least I can branch into calabar too and u to lagos..afterall its all possible on the mobile catalog.

Two will strike better....watchya say? wink
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2012
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by gene213: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2012
well for me i'm not into those crappy pay, i'm an FLP distributor and i make N800,000 monthly.
The most interesting thing is that this is my 1st year in the business, i realize that majority of Nigeria
dnt understand what Network Marketing business is. They still believe in doing business the old way, that is buying and selling.
In this business, focus on the business rather than selling. If you really want to know more visit my website www.tru-wealth.com
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by gene213: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2012
FLP is great company with good intention to reduce the level of poverty and poor health in our society,
but sadly instead of to study and understand the company's policy. we prefare to do things our own way and thats
the reason why so many failed in this business in the last 6years, be willing to learn before you get the best out of this business.

Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
gene213: FLP is great company with good intention to reduce the level of poverty and poor health in our society,
but sadly instead of to study and understand the company's policy. we prefare to do things our own way and thats
the reason why so many failed in this business in the last 6years, be willing to learn before you get the best out of this business.
gene213: well for me i'm not into those crappy pay, i'm an FLP distributor and i make N800,000 monthly.
The most interesting thing is that this is my 1st year in the business, i realize that majority of Nigeria
dnt understand what Network Marketing business is. They still believe in doing business the old way, that is buying and selling.
In this business, focus on the business rather than selling. If you really want to know more visit my website www.tru-wealth.com

We know your types....that's what my aunt was told too 5years ago....till today she is hanging. They sign them up and they can't survive or make it...they'll now be running around looking for how to sell. The more reason I never bothered about the business; was so discouraged. Nwayz i came across the forever living products mobile catalog and gave it try. They provided a realistic and sustainable approach to the business and even stress free....@800k a month please spare me....let people benefit from the realistic mobile catalog abegg..its not like they put a boundary to your earnings on the platform anywayz. That's why the platform filled with experienced people created it to help new people avoid the ditch of plp like u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Training Of Exited N Power Volunteers Begins October – FG / Is Promproject Sms Make N5000 Real / He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.