Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks (13446 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Which 5 Star Hotel In Port Harcourt Pays Better In Terms Of Staff Salary? / Who Knows Mytvafrica Staff Salary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nairastake: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Leshi why dem come ban u? Mods abeg make una free dis guy to pass info to us na...
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by etunoman76(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2012
Hello ....................( I removed my name)
Your recruit mail was received.
Unfortunately, Our interviews are presently taking place in lagos and birnin - kebbi only.
Consequent interviews are scheduled to hold in other cities in the nearest future.
You will be contacted when contact interviews are holding in your stated city.
However, for persons who come over for the interview at the presently stated cities and contact centers, electronic services are provided via the platform to enable them work from their locality or chosen cities upon recruitment confirmation at zero-cost and guaranteed salary payment.

You will be required to send an email titled interest to info@flpexperience.com if interested in coming over to the present interview contact center for recruitment proceedings.
If otherwise, you'll be contacted when the contact interviews are scheduled for your stated city of preference.

Thank you

I sent a mail to them last nite and got the above reply. I live in Abuja, so won't be able to go for the interview but I have told my sister to try it. Good work guys!
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2012
I amusing an iPhone please can the application work on it
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Peeps...just got an email from the forever living products mobile catalog platform....they have launched a complete forum for flp users and reps from all round the world today grin..please visit the forum and rub mind with plp already in the business via the platform...at least that way u can ear from others and question them too....and u can function without a blackberry....

Xtra function from the company....now my customers can get full opinions from other people that use the product from all over the world...i already talk less now av got to do very very little grin..........

I wish errbody the best.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sorry I forgot site Addy :flpexperience.com ..........off to tour the forum
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Xymma(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
@all shuld i attach my CV to d mail?
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nairastake: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
Xymma: @all shuld i attach my CV to d mail?

No! Not at all
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by kolaoye09: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
i visited the mobile catalog site trying to get lehsi"s response to nairastakes questions http://flpexperience.com/showthread.php?tid=111 .....God bless you lehsi for the information....i was already getting discouraged when i saw the questions were not answered....thanx for sharing lehsi....mods please un*ban lehsi please so he can inform plp ....please o.. grin
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
kolaoye09: i visited the mobile catalog site trying to get lehsi"s response to nairastakes questions http://flpexperience.com/showthread.php?tid=111 .....God bless you lehsi for the information....i was already getting discouraged when i saw the questions were not answered....thanx for sharing lehsi....mods please un*ban lehsi please so he can inform plp ....please o.. grin

Thnx for the plea on my behalf o.....i was only trying to inform plp and got banned......an abacha regime ish.....don't ban me for abacha expression oo angry
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
Anoda shocking slavery news......a friend called me today and was gisting me about the nu zenith contract staff employment for bsc holders @ 60k payment per month shocked...so after all the years in school and how they use these plp at banks from 7am and closing at uncertain times.......na wa o....

Even Danfo drivers gt more thank 2k a day....why are people still fooled about white collar jobs ...especially the no-career types like banking...yes BANKING is no career....ask intercontinental peeps how their sacks came in....

Nw he's asking me about flp...when I started he was one of the teezers...na that am making more bar than he does slaving all day at less effort and still able to do other things at the same time, em eye they pop grin.....
Plp plz get multiple income sources o...flp worked for me at zero cost via this their mobile catalog /app tingy.....you can try kabu kabu or the saturated car buiz...different strokes for different folks. And plp that have applied and gotten selected for interview and not tlking...it's not fair o...making me look like lie lie in the thread.help others afterall I posted the link habba..
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by anthoniaz(f): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
I have attended their seminar before but what I heard there was just too good to be true.I have seen a neighbour's brother with lots of benefits though am just still scared but maybe I will try this mobile stuff.
@OP:I don't really understand,I have sent them a mail but won't I need to pay money for the goods that I will get 4rm them to sell?How can I join the forum?Please enlighten me.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
[quote author=anthoniaz]I have attended their seminar before but what I heard there was just too good to be true.I have seen a neighbour's brother with lots of benefits though am just still scared but maybe I will try this mobile stuff.
@OP:I don't really understand,I have sent them a mail but won't I need to pay money for the goods that I will get 4rm them to sell?How can I join the forum?Please enlighten me.

Signing up on the mobile electronic platform @2k also empowers you with the option of having deliveries made on ur behalf..while you get paid...thus u ain't buying or stocking up products...( this is how I actually started )....secondly signing up on the electronic platform enables you make deliveries urself too..if you want....when orders come in, you pick up the product from the mobile catalog product rep and stores at a subsidized price lower than that you'll normally get from over the counter at any of their outlets as a newly signed up person...pay, and deliver urself..with ur profit guaranteed...because the price they give their recruits is far lower than the official retail price fixed by the company worldwide..its even lower than the price you get by signing up with the company directly as a newbie....hope I have been able to answer your questions comprehensively
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
[quote author=anthoniaz]I have attended their seminar before but what I heard there was just too good to be true.I have seen a neighbour's brother with lots of benefits though am just still scared but maybe I will try this mobile stuff.

Signing up is free but getting on the mobile electronic platform @2k also empowers you with the option of having deliveries made on ur behalf..while you get paid...thus u ain't buying or stocking up products...( this is how I actually started )....secondly signing up on the electronic platform enables you make deliveries urself too..if you want....when orders come in, you pick up the product from the mobile catalog product rep and stores at a subsidized price lower than that you'll normally get from over the counter at any of their outlets as a newly signed up person...pay, and deliver urself..with ur profit guaranteed...because the price they give their recruits is far lower than the official retail price fixed by the company worldwide..its even lower than the price you get by signing up with the company directly as a newbie....hope I have been able to answer your questions comprehensively
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Tena11: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
lehsi: I wish the company will pay me for all these question mails coming to my box.

At the question no hawking involved, the company allows you to make sales via the blackberry app...so I didn't, leave home today until 3pm and made 5k. And if you really want to go out to meet people too...no wahala. All is ur choice.

You mean we just earn by referrals and sales? Its abit difficult to convince nigerians to buy. Also does this mean that at the end of the month one will get a sure 54k?
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2012
Tena11:

You mean we just earn by referrals and sales? Its abit difficult to convince nigerians to buy. Also does this mean that at the end of the month one will get a sure 54k?

Yup....just referrals and sales....and @ difficulty selling to nigerians, that's why i chose the easy product teams (deodorant, bath gelee$soap, and men's after shave)....i freed all the health supplements for now...and by registering with 2k for the electronic platform referral tag, it's been quite easy....its far better than those old skool scammers that always say bring 60k to even start!
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nairastake: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2012
Leshi thanks. I was able to see the answers to my questions in the forum.
Thanks
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by stainlessl: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
lehsi thanks alot i've been cald for the interview on the 12th of sept.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2012
I wa called for interview too so do I need to have the products knowledge before goin for the interview or they willl show me a product to read and market to them
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2012
Lehsi please hope if my bb spoils and I change to anode one I can continue with my referral tag
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2012
You are welcome nairastakes...and stainlessl.....@ lekibraky....yup your referral tag is on the database thus u can switch fones.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by lehsi: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wishing you all the best tomorrow....as u all have been posting 12th has the date given...
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nairastake: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hey guys! What are you people talking about been contacted? I didn't
Get any call o... I asked them about the address same day I applied and
It was sent to me. @Leshi, I hope am not missing something here o...
Cuz am already in lag for this, all the way from SE.
Re: FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks by Nairastake: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
@leshi, I understand. Kindly do as usual whenever u get bursted here, Or we can chat on 22463F6A. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State / Keystone Bank Recruitment / Is Promproject Sms Make N5000 Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.