Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Cazorla: Zidane Better Than Messi And Cristiano - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cazorla: Zidane Better Than Messi And Cristiano (816 Views)

12 Reasons Why Ronaldo Is Better Than Messi / Cazorla Content To Stay With Arsenal For “the Moment” / Chitalu Scored More Than Messi's In A Calendar Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cazorla: Zidane Better Than Messi And Cristiano by Ivanexy: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
There’s Messi and Ronaldo, but I still think being lucky enough to play against Zidane, and see him play, was amazing. He is still the best. "He looked like he was going to be clumsy because of his height, but then you realised he was so skillful and gifted with the ball. I really enjoyed watching him play, it was a pleasure. I would highlight everything about him, because he had everything to be the best player." Zidane wore the shirt of Cannes, Bordeaux, Juventus and Real Madrid during his playing career, while also representing France on more than 100 occasions. What do u think guys? Click www.arsenalinterest..com for more update.
Re: Cazorla: Zidane Better Than Messi And Cristiano by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
Messi and Ronaldo aren't worth one strand of Testicular Hair on Zidane's Berber Ball Sack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEontWZS2IY

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Ghana Will/must Win Afcon 2013 / Zambian Fa Set To Challenge Messi Record / Eboue: Nigeria Surprised Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.