Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Cant Ping It Block - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Cant Ping It Block (1000 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / Does TECNO P3 Compatible Wit Whatsapp Nd Can It Ping Like Bb? / Cant Ping With My Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Ping It Block by Tbase2: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
Guys i need someones help i cant ping any longer with my BB the thing has been block guys any bódy with an idèa what i should do
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by NobleAngell(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
U cant ping it block? O please, dat english is nauseating sewiously.
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by walcolm(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2012
are u using a stolen BB? if you bought your bb from the roadside or some of those guys in traffic, you are using a stolen BB
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by Tbase2: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2012
walcolm: are u using a stolen BB? if you bought your bb from the roadside or some of those guys in traffic, you are using a stolen BB
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by Tbase2: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2012
walcolm: are u using a stolen BB? if you bought your bb from the roadside or some of those guys in traffic, you are using a stolen BB
probably it might be stolen but how can i get it unblock
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by lloydbanj: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2012
U can't unblock it....u can only use it as a phone.no pingin no browsin
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by Tbase2: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2012
lloydbanj: U can't unblock it....u can only use it as a phone.no pingin no browsin
do realy mean that i cant also browse with it
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by timbros(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2012
NobleAngell: U cant ping it block? O please, dat english is nauseating sewiously.

English teacher, must you be rude to acknowledge he made a mistake? At least you understood what he meant...

Btw what is "dat" and "sewiously"..... Cant you spell?

No come here dey form for us oooo
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by NobleAngell(f): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
timbros:

English teacher, must you be rude to acknowledge he made a mistake? At least you understood what he meant...

Btw what is "dat" and "sewiously"..... Cant you spell?

No come here dey form for us oooo
Sharap. If u are not just as dumb, u would hav seen d blunder in dat statement. Its jst stewpid o angryf u 2 point 'sewiously' and 'dat' as a blunder. DUMMY!
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by timbros(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2012
NobleAngell: Sharap. If u are not just as dumb, u would hav seen d blunder in dat statement. Its jst stewpid o angryf u 2 point 'sewiously' and 'dat' as a blunder. DUMMY!

Watch your tongue girl. The fact that we all are annonymous in this forum doesnt mean you should be insultive. If thats the way you address your parents/uncles at home, try as much as possible not to display that horrible home training in a public place...

Who appointed you a blunder detector here? Didnt you get the meaning of what he typed even though he made a mistake? Why wont i point out your spelling of "sewiously" and "dat" since you need a correctly spoken (abi typed) english? I guess you will write "sewiously" or "dat" when composing an application.....
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by Tbase2: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
NobleAngell: Sharap. If u are not just as dumb, u would hav seen d blunder in dat statement. Its jst stewpid o angryf u 2 point 'sewiously' and 'dat' as a blunder. DUMMY!
his your father that his dumb. This my first time owning a bb and just because I did'nt put things right you are making a big deal out of it shut up and get a life BITCH
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by NobleAngell(f): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
timbros:

Watch your tongue girl. The fact that we all are annonymous in this forum doesnt mean you should be insultive. If thats the way you address your parents/uncles at home, try as much as possible not to display that horrible home training in a public place...

Who appointed you a blunder detector here? Didnt you get the meaning of what he typed even though he made a mistake? Why wont i point out your spelling of "sewiously" and "dat" since you need a correctly spoken (abi typed) english? I guess you will write "sewiously" or "dat" when composing an application.....
Am sowi. Accept ma apologies

1 Like

Re: I Cant Ping It Block by NobleAngell(f): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
T'base:
his your father that his dumb. This my first time owning a bb and just because I did'nt put things right you are making a big deal out of it shut up and get a life BITCH
Am sori

1 Like

Re: I Cant Ping It Block by Odunnu: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
T'base:
Is it fixed now?
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by timbros(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
NobleAngell: Am sowi. Accept ma apologies

No worries...
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by Tbase2: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2012
Odunnu:
Is it fixed now?
i just discovered that you can't ping with out a BIS subscrition but each time i subscribe to bis i still cant use it cause the browsing his not going either am planning to take it to an airtel working center maybe they can help me out
Re: I Cant Ping It Block by Odunnu: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2012
Ofcourse you cant ping without a subscription. That much I know.
Do you get replies that your BIS requests were succesful?
Oh well, go to an Airtel office lets know how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Carry Multiple Phones? / Is MTN BIS For PC Still Working? / Avast Mobile Security & Other Best Antivrus For Your Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.