Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again (3146 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Photo Of Davido Feeding His Baby / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by floxyrangy: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2007
I read in City people last week that 2face has re-impregnated his girls again. I cannot get a link but well, I read it in City people. What is wrong with this guy sef?!!!
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by busygirl(f): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2007
this is ridiculous if it's true. . . .LOL!
Someone should teach the dude how to ZIP UP, if he can't he should get married. . .wait oo
It could be jazz shocked shocked shocked In naij nothing is impossible. . .lol
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by tosinadeda: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2007
Is it re-impregnate or impregnate?
I av 2 b sure
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by nimma(f): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2007
dont u have something better to do?does that sound reasonable to u?u cant believe everything u read from soft sell mags
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by floxyrangy: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2007
re-impregnate, I meant, as in round two.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by ifyalways(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2007
' a house once visited,can always be revisited again'
that is okafors 3rd law of nature.

so tubaba has done nothing wrong only that hes doing it illegally gud lawwwwwwd let him marry the chick naw. but why the chick too gree give am again sad sad sad
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by sect(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2007
Congrats 3face idibia
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by tosinadeda: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2007
If na re-impregnate,e no bad
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by zigbo(f): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2007
dude is cursed tongue
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by chiogo(f): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2007
hmmm, are u sure bout this?? @poster. anywayz, that's his problem.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by floxyrangy: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2008
well @ chiogo, I read it on city people in december. I do not know if it is true. You know City people are a softsell magazine and give sensational news. It could be true.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by adekennis(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2008
I tire for the dude sha angry
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by segunpc(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2008
nobody sure if na true but if na true no lele make im marry her straight shikena.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by davidif: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
he don dey turn to akata, I hope naija people don't turn to akata people (African americans) in yanki where 70% of them are born out of wedlock.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by tommyex(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2008
na illitracy dey worry 2face jare,him sef don talk am say him no go skool,and he ll surely be like his grand father that married 10wives. grin
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by Emad(f): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2008
buhahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
That man's hobby is making children
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by salinco(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2008
busygirl:

this is ridiculous if it's true. . . .LOL!
Someone should teach the dude how to ZIP UP, if he can't he should get married. . .wait oo
It could be jazz shocked shocked shocked In naij nothing is impossible. . .lol
What’s is the big deal about that?
He has the right to do whatever he chooses as he can decide to save his income from big/ societal wedding of today. And making children is even part of the richman culture. Or what do you think?
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by ozigbo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2008
since this what is the guy what let him carry go.
this now very three mouth new news.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by obongyi: 1:50am On Sep 13, 2008
Shameless anumanu
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by fellybabe(f): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2008
na waohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by Shaz(f): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2008
Go ask am
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by victorian(f): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2008
thats his frigging life to live, leave him and his mamas to it. they r not complaining , abi?
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by ifihearam: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2008
Well,i am pretty sure the rumour is true but i really do not know the woman involved this time but i am very sure you guys are referring to Annie Macaulay because he sent her to UK or is it USA to give birth just recently,this i am very sure.,perhaps we must have lost count of the kids he has now,that of Annie should be number 4 or 5 one of those cha.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by oneluvb55(f): 7:01pm On May 19, 2009
wat is even wrong wit dis guy self, ebe like say he no fit rest, make una go tell am say the day wey he go die na on top of woman.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by wunmilyn(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2009
dats his own headache undecided
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by yme1(f): 3:30pm On May 20, 2009
very soon 2face go enter voicemail undecided
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by Pepeye(f): 8:05pm On May 20, 2009
This 2face dude is over making hay while the sun shines
He should take note the sun might soon stop shining on him
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by hypertek(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2009
a ghetto guy want 2 booble,a getto guy want 2 relax after d husle and bussle,a getto guy want 2 shuffle, una dey blame my guy like say, dem d chikalas no dey involved, abeg to my guy 2 babaaaaaaaaa, nasooooo,nasoooooo, grin grin grin
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by Remii(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2009
Make una leave this guy alone unless you can confirm the guy dey use "touch and follow" on the babes. After all OBJ has more than 12 wives, Olabisi Ajala, that traveled around the world on Vespa motorcycle has wives and children all over the world, maybe the guy is on a record making and Guinness book mission. Tubaba, begin compose "we don become 20" for release by 2020.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by Remii(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2009
ifyalways:

' a house once visited,can always be revisited again'
that is okafors 3rd law of nature.

so tubaba has done nothing wrong only that hes doing it illegally gud lawwwwwwd let him marry the chick naw. but why the chick too gree give am again sad sad sad

na true talk, Old firewood dey catch quick, quick.
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by platinumnk(f): 5:51pm On May 21, 2009
he needs to marry the girl , for shame o shocked
Re: 2face Pregnates His Baby Mammas Again by DAMATS: 6:56pm On May 23, 2009
if he decide to impregant his baby mamma again i think it for good
maybe it a sigh of settling down
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Okojie Reacts To Prince Odi's Alleged Interview / Sexy Ramsey Noah Poses On A Wet White T-shirt / Psquare Flaunts Private Jet Trips…photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.