Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) (59587 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ketekete: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2015
just few hours after I shared a post of Jim Iyke and his son on their way to Miami for last days of summer vacation: https://www.nairaland.com/2636328/jim-iyke-son-fly-miami

he took to Instagram and shared photo of the mother of his son, Dana, and wrote the sweet message below

Source: https://instagram.com/p/8Tp1JElBEO/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ketekete: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2015

“Superwoman. One of the rare moments I caught her off guard and Temi stole a pic. Lol She gon kill me for this!! #Queen #UltraPrivate #LawyerGirl #AmazingShyWoman #LoveMyFam#HarvisMama”

Learn More About His Baby Mama Here:
http://ketekete.com/who-is-jim-iykes-lithuanian-girlfriendbabymama-dana-kinduryte/

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by chocolateme(f): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2015
She is one of the best things that happened to you and pretty too.

FTC
Chocolate cream

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2015
okay

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Chestar5(f): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2015
The persons above me, tap sense angry, ftc is not an award undecided

back to topic, jimmy should better marry dat girl o. As if its a ting of a joy to have children out of wedlock nowadayz..... This Generation sha angry

14 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by bewla(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2015
u do it for the card abi

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by vizkiz: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2015
dear God, I hope you still remember our agreement? No baby daddy package

Cuz I am beginning to get worried now. Nifemi is not felling too well and she started throwing up yesternight. Yetunde sent me a strange text this morning and said "victor, we need to talk"

God, please!!! embarassed

chocolateme:
She is one of the best things that happened to you. Don't jilt her tomorrow please I am begging you, if you want me to kneel down to beg I will. Especially for the one that said she sees you marrying her in her dreams every week. I love you and your woman.

why you come carry jim's matter for head like this? grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ketekete: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2015
Ist alles okay bei dir?.. everything okay?
vizkiz:
undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by chocolateme(f): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2015
vizkiz:
dear God, I hope you still remember our agreement? No baby daddy package

Cuz I am beginning to get worried now. Nifemi is not felling too well and she started throwing up yesternight. Yetunde sent me a strange text this morning and said "victor, we need to talk"

God, please!!! embarassed

why you come carry jim's matter for head like this? grin
because I am his fan and friend

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by vizkiz: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2015
ketekete:
Ist alles okay bei dir?.. everything okay?

modified embarassed
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2015
She's white? That's cool

If you don't Divorce in 2 years time undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by vizkiz: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2015
chocolateme:
because I am his fan and friend

are you sure that is all? Cuz I smell something fishy chocolatish tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by chocolateme(f): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2015
vizkiz:

are you sure that is all? Cuz I smell something fishy chocolatish tongue
keep smelling fish and suya. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ATMC(f): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2015
I wanted to say something...what was it again o? **shuts eyes**
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by vizkiz: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2015
chocolateme:
keep smelling fish and suya. grin

so you encourage the "baby parentizm" trending nowadays right?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Babymama.

The best job in 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by chocolateme(f): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2015
vizkiz:

so you encourage the "baby parentizm" trending nowadays right?
she is not a Nigerian sweet, can't speak for them. Jim is old enough to make decisions for himself. It's kids like wizKID and Vizkiz that I'm worried about. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ketekete: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Stop drinking tha tthing, its not good for the brain. I know that feeling
ATMC:
I wanted to say something...what was it again o? **shuts eyes**

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ATMC(f): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2015
ketekete:
Stop drinking tha tthing, its not good for the brain. I know that feeling
Lmao! I should stop drinking water?; D
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by vizkiz: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2015
chocolateme:
she is not a Nigerian sweet, can't speak for them. Jim is old enough to make decisions for himself. It's kids like wizKID and Viz.kiz that I'm worried about. Lol

see this one oh! Make I just bone that sideundecided

Back to the serious topic. So because he is "old enough"(but still dresses like a kid) he can do irritating things? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ketekete: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Holy water? cheesy
ATMC:
Lmao! I should stop drinking water?; D
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Baby mama tha real deal

Mad love jim
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ellahzy(f): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2015
dats gud... babies just have a way of distributing love ;8

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2015
Two adults....e af nor consign me! weather dey marie or north, he is dier own biznes.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by obinnajr(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2015
HE IS BLACK SELLING WHITE..... DOPE
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm oga ooo baby mama again
Not wife??

All dis ladies shaaa dem jus won be wth celebrity
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2015
all that is cool story.
Wife her already then we know you're serious.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by yorobana: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2015
never knew he liked good thing

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Pidggin(f): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Marriage between a black and white person doesn't last long.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by aragran1: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2015
shocked so cute, now i respect him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured / Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) / E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.