Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) (1306 Views)

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends / Marissa Mayer Gives Birth To Boy / John Mayer's Nigger Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2012
*yawns*

Katy Perry and John Mayer don't seem to be doing whatever it was they were doing anymore.

Though their personal reps are keeping quiet on the subject, multiple reports are saying that the never official couple are no longer dating.

Now that Perry is no longer Mayer's California gurl, does that mean we'll be getting "Part of Me Part 2" soon?

Well, it depends on who you ask!

"They'll end up as friends," a source told People. "They were honestly having fun. People made it out to be far more than it was." Well, where's the fun in not doing that?

But Radar's verison of events pins the decision to split on Mayer, the old hounddog, quoting a source saying, "John did a real number on Katy." Us Weekly follows suit, with their reported insider saying, "She's really upset about it."

News of their sudden togetherness popped up Aug. 2 after they were seen eating dinner à deux and then continuing the evening at Chateau Marmont. (You know, the place celebrities go when they don't want to be seen.)

Five days later a source was telling E! News that Perry, who was just several weeks removed from being officially divorced from Russell Brand, was "having sleepovers" at Casa Mayer. Then, they were photographed leaving a house party in her old stomping grounds of Los Feliz on Aug. 11.

And now...this.

SOURCE

I'm slightly curious as to how many STDs John Mayer has now.
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2012
Who in their right mind would date John Mayer?
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Me, once upon a time lol. That ship has sailed since.
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Afam4eva(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
I thought she was dating that British musician.
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva: I thought she was dating that British musician.

They were married actually, but divorced just in June or July :/
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:

They were married actually, but divorced just in June or July :/
Na waoo...these people don't have shame sha.
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
That's Hollywood for ya.
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
And yet these are the people youngins these days try to emulate, in lifestyle and especially in issues of love.
These people don't even have what it takes to keep a steady marriage, yet revered as "idols" by the brain-washed masses. SMH
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by FindOut(m): 12:32am On Aug 25, 2012
From Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift & now Katy Perry. This guy is trying. Lol
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by achukwunet(f): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
Not surprised. As we can tell from his style John Mayer is going through a phase.

Besides he can never keep a girl friend
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by anonymous6(f): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
I never really cared for this couple and I am not surprised they broke up
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Find Out!:
From Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift & now Katy Perry. This guy is trying. Lol

Long resume. You forgot Jennifer Love Hewitt lol.
Re: John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) by FindOut(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
ogugua88:

Long resume. You forgot Jennifer Love Hewitt lol.
Lol.. Yeah, her too! We'll see who comes up next. Maybe he'll head over to Rihanna's house & offer to dry her Chris Brown tears cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Got Disvirgined By Donjazzy – Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dike Tellsyvonne Nelson To Go To Hell Via Her Twitter Account / Are There Celebrities On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.