Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Any Remedy For Removing Scar? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Remedy For Removing Scar? (920 Views)

Home Remedy For Whitlow / Please Any Remedy For Stammering / Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Remedy For Removing Scar? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2012
There is a friend of mine who had accident just of recent and it led to stitching of her a part in her forehead. Now, the stitch is healed bt the scar is there and dis normally piss her off as many pple normally ask her wat hapnd to her forehead and she's nw tired of narrating d ugly event to pple. Is there any way she can remove d scar? Wat are d ways she need to follow? Pls house, I need ur help on dis matter.
Re: Any Remedy For Removing Scar? by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2012
Hello I just might be able to give some helpful tips. The earlier a scar is treated the better so beep me bb 295b4041. ChEers
Re: Any Remedy For Removing Scar? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Let her visit a plastic surgeon. Because if the scar is nt properly handled it can result to another scar which might even be bigger. The treatment can be conservative(non surgical) or surgical.
Re: Any Remedy For Removing Scar? by Mentaremix(m): 12:08am On Aug 25, 2012
@What ur friend need is a combination of our ALOE VERA GELLY,R3 FACTOR CREAM AND FOREVER EPIBLANC which help in treatment of scar.Call 08030424466 for more help
Re: Any Remedy For Removing Scar? by Mentaremix(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2012
@derespect,What ur friend need is a combination of our ALOE VERA GELLY,R3 FACTOR CREAM AND FOREVER EPIBLANC which help in treatment of scar.Call 08030424466 for more help or check us at FLP Nig.Ltd,21/23,Aromire Avenue,Ikeja,Lagos

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Pass Poo-poo Noiselessly / S / A Passionate Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.