Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (27154 Views)

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by suco50(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Mehn, if housefly chop this man's wound, this man fit catch & chop the housefly back oo, *lmaooo*
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by giles14(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
This is a big lie.... Things like this dont worth frontpage... Damn it
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
ejifranks: Man Bites Snake to Death in Revenge

....A Nepali man who was bitten by a cobra snake subsequently bit the snake to death, a local newspaper reported on Thursday (Aug. 23).

After being bitten by the snake, while he was working in his rice paddy on Tuesday, 55-year-old Mohamed Salmo Miya chased the snake, caught it and bit it until it died, the Annapurna Post reported, according to Reuters.

"I could have killed it with a stick but bit it with my teeth instead because I was angry," Miya was quoted as saying.

Miya, who lives in a village some 125 miles (200 kilometers) southeast of the Nepali capital of Kathmandu, was receiving treatment at a village health post at the time of the news report and was not in danger of dying from his snakebite. He will not be charged with killing the snake, a local police official said, because cobras (called "goman" in Nepal) are not listed as endangered in the country.

In short, a snake has died of manbite.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-bites-snake-death-revenge-154835399.html
snake go fear this man lol
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by utch(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
ejifranks: Man Bites Snake to Death in Revenge

....A Nepali man who was bitten by a cobra snake subsequently bit the snake to death, a local newspaper reported on Thursday (Aug. 23).

After being bitten by the snake, while he was working in his rice paddy on Tuesday, 55-year-old Mohamed Salmo Miya chased the snake, caught it and bit it until it died, the Annapurna Post reported, according to Reuters.

"I could have killed it with a stick but bit it with my teeth instead because I was angry," Miya was quoted as saying.

Miya, who lives in a village some 125 miles (200 kilometers) southeast of the Nepali capital of Kathmandu, was receiving treatment at a village health post at the time of the news report and was not in danger of dying from his snakebite. He will not be charged with killing the snake, a local police official said, because cobras (called "goman" in Nepal) are not listed as endangered in the country.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-bites-snake-death-revenge-154835399.html
This will be the end of boko haram!
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by simeonism: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
sylve11:

It has happened several times in naija, have seen a woman in one occasion that was bitten by snake; she was so angry, caught the snake and applied the Nepal man's version of killing a snake. What u don't know, don't speak. cool
thank u mr. Lecturer.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by jeezybuck: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
ejifranks:

I love that part
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Solozzo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
DO. NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Fogman(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Superman
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by sylve11: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
simeonism: thank u mr. Lecturer.

Na wa! sad cool
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by simdam500(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
Lmfao!!! Cant believe it. (do me i do u, man no go vex. Animals sef no go vex o).
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Heymus(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wonderful
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by nosagold(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Just trying to imagine the scene.Man pursues snake,catches up with the snake,grabs the cold blooded creature with both hands,creatures struggles to wriggle itself out,man gives it a huge bite....Gosh I cant continue.....Must have been a Gory sight to behold. grin

The story get as e be, I bin think say if snake bite pesin, him fit die at d spot if he z nt rushed to d hospital immediately? Hw dz man carry snake bite stil manage to pursue d same cobra wey dey very fast nd stil catch am? Cobra go run for human being? Cobra wey nor dey take eye see human being lol
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Decryptor(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
ANY-PEN :
How can one chase a snake, catch the snake & then lift to the mouth & start bitting.
I can't seems to place all those pictures.
He imagined he was eating shawarma undecided
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by ifydhamozy: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
Na wa o snake bite person, person bite am back. U go fair nw!!!!!!
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Redstone(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
It should serve as a lesson to other snakes around the area. so other snakes, watch out, more to come.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by NNMUU(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
Like a Boss...... cool cool cool
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by UyiIredia(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
The man get strong teeth.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Sogo10: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
I was still thinking of doing dat as well before seeing dis post.i thought it was impossible.impossible is nothing.God is wonderful.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by slimzme: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Agiliti: wonder what he'll do if rain beats him
Bite God to death probably.......lol
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
berem: Man: you bite me abi?
Snake: wetin you fit do?
Man:I go bite you back
Man chases snake,grabs it and bites it.
Snake(screams):aaaarrrhhh!abeg leave me o! No bite me abeg.I use God name beg you!
Man:shebi my own pain pass abi? I go show you say my teeth strong pass your own!
Too late.the snake is dead already. grin

Lmao.

U get time oo.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by tope3x(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
This is the most funniest tread on nairaland.abeg,move this to joke section grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
Now i remembered the cartoon ;open season
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by julimax(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nonsense!!!! them think say na only them sabi bite? abeg jo bite their life out, stupid things. Correct man. I wish we fit bite mosquitoes back sef
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Spy360(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
Atleast make snake feel hw painful human bite is abi?
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by DAVE5(m): 1:00am On Aug 28, 2012
this man suppose ents Guinness book of record; first man to bite a snake to death
but seriously dat man na case
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Giddison(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2012
I the feel the man joor......... the man no take last
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Skmoda360(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2012
dis man get mind oo
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by jummiee(f): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
lol... that snake had it coming.. grin grin
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Walexsammy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
I think this news should be
taken to the animal jungle
yeah! 'animal beware you
guys bite to survive,we bite
to death', take cover.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Pappyto: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Terrifying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) / What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.