Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (27149 Views)

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Willzkid(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
ayox2003:

When he's not a dog.

There's a tiny difference between a Nepali, Indian and a Pakistani. I'm not surprised, anyway. Those species...

Frawzey
what is with this frawzey..u no fit make comment without am?
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by sarutobie(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
A friend of mine had a pastor who had about 6 different breeds of dogs.the pastor like dogs wella shaa..he took me to the pastors house along with another friend of his.on entering the compound,a yound alsatian of about 6months attacked and bit the guy with us..to my utter amazement this guy rushed the dog,grabbed its neck and bit the dog! The dog yell like say en wan die..my open was open with disbelief for a moment..people dey this earth shaa.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by YINKS89(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
D man self don turn cat
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by crackhouse(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
See wahala o , na the snake first find im trouble nah. I wonder why these small small animals go dey terrorise human beings as if say dem be mates.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wow! I know there are Tigers in Nepal, I wonder what the man would do if attacked, bitten and made angry by one.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Suntemi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hilarious!
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
StaleĀ« sh1t was on BBC last week
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Kpimp: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
this man na something else o
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by toluxe0075: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
"I could have killed it with a stick but bit it with my teeth instead because I was angry," Miya was quoted as saying

http://news.yahoo.com/man-bites-snake-death-revenge-154835399.html [/quote]
where are those guys shouting voodoo n magic, abi na voodoo dis man take kill dis snake again tongue
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by AMINSCO(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Which kind poisonous teeth dis man get
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by tonyx4x44(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
igbsam: Let that be a lesson to other cobras. No be only una sabi bite to death.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by tashanja(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Chei, if this kind man vex as him de give im wife/gf mouthaction, just imagine wetin fit happen. E fit vex use dat poisonous teeth chew off de clit completely oO, kai, I no fit shout oO, wahala dey cheesy grin
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by God2man(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
ejifranks: Man Bites Snake to Death in Revenge

....A Nepali man who was bitten by a cobra snake subsequently bit the snake to death, a local newspaper reported on Thursday (Aug. 23).

After being bitten by the snake, while he was working in his rice paddy on Tuesday, 55-year-old Mohamed Salmo Miya chased the snake, caught it and bit it until it died, the Annapurna Post reported, according to Reuters.

"I could have killed it with a stick but bit it with my teeth instead because I was angry," Miya was quoted as saying.

Miya, who lives in a village some 125 miles (200 kilometers) southeast of the Nepali capital of Kathmandu, was receiving treatment at a village health post at the time of the news report and was not in danger of dying from his snakebite. He will not be charged with killing the snake, a local police official said, because cobras (called "goman" in Nepal) are not listed as endangered in the country.

In short, a snake has died of manbite.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-bites-snake-death-revenge-154835399.html
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by dridowu: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
Do me I do , God no go vex
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by ellacute(f): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
yuncka: Mek em com try am wit Naija snake na.

lwkmd..na so oo
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by McGeorge1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dat kind tin sef.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by BluePinkee(f): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
This kinda man cnt giv his gf head. Wat happens wen he gets angry? grin
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by hakunamatata1: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
Now, snakes too will start to learn that some human species r also deadly! winkNow, snakes too will start to learn that some human species r also deadly!
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by killuminati(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
I wish say all the snakes in the world dey for Nairaland or dem dey read news make dem kniw say man sef get poison die Ooo!
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by beldcat(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
cool I've always known human beings are more dangerous than snakes.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by ochukoccna: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Correct man
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Otses(f): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
U go fear fear na, the snake got what it wanted. grin
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Brisingr(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cobra's control the amount of venom they release when they bite even most times they do not release the toxin when attacking humans if that cobra really wants to give this guy the full treatment he won't have time to chase the snake down.still funny as hell though reminds of solider boys.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by NovusHomo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
Very funny, but quite instructive. After all the jokes, readers should try and learn something from this Nepalese man: its time to start biting back, the 'snakes'(thieving political leaders)that are gradually biting us to death.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by bigdoo: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
What an unbelievable story. These Asians are wonderful people. I learnt that Great Khali the wrestler (WWE) used to fight with lions and kill them with his bare hands in India.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
LOL! It appears humans are now the biters Ooo! I once read of a case of some dude who bit the tail of either a python or anaconda so hard the snake had to uncoil its grip off the guy's body.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Siga: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hmm...Make snakes dey waka jeje in front of this man oooo
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by onuwaje(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
I wish this things dey happen for naija the other day I hear say person shoot him pickin wen climb tree because he mistook him for a monkey
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by phraze(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin: he's not black..thank Gawd! cool
dear go to voilent and disgusting at the political section and see where a black man chewed a baby alife. He was provoked tho by his Wife. The baby wasnt their's sef. Very barbaric act. Blacks too aren't spared here. Anger Management is wat these Canibalistic human beings require.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.