Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Who Fit Teach Me Web Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Fit Teach Me Web Design (1040 Views)

Teach Me Web Design / I Need Someone To Take Me Web Designing On A One-on-one Training / Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by goddyzee: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
pls i need a professional who can teach me ow to design a site like mbfchrist.org including the flash content there.contact me on 08028116040 bigshot_zoe@yahoo.com.its urgnt 07063626666
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by CORDROSS: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Do a search on google. grin
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by miracle4(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
where do you reside?
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by DualCore1: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
LOLz @ the topic. I wish I could teach... I would have thought you free of charge.
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
I can help with an ebook on html and css i downloaded recently. you can learn the basics by yourself.
You can holla if you`re in Lagos.
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by ekel101: 1:12am On Aug 26, 2012
For tutorial and tutor, call me.

Do you need a well Explained Video Tutorial On Photoshop with fully completed examples

Do u need a standard and well explained video tutorials on web design using macromedia flash, flash cs4 and cs5, html, joomla, dreamweaver advanced and beginners, php advanced and beginners, or video tutorials on corel draw, photoshop,illustrator or any Programming language call 08154297218 or send a text with the title of the program you want. The prices are moderate, and You are given the chance to see the tutorials before paying.

Call or send a text with ur name and title of the program you want to 08154297218
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by yawatide(f): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
OP:
You need to learn to crawl before you walk. Moreover, in school, you never asked your teachers to teach you calculus V when you don't even know common trigonometry. My point: If you want someone to teach you, you have to be humble and patient enough to learn the "A" of it all before the other letters. That means starting off with the traditional "Hello world". If I were to offer to teach you, I would probably turn you down due to your over-ambitiousness. No offense.

Good luck!
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
Visit: www.onyeukwu.net and get some basic tutorials. Is for free
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by ayaba(f): 3:19am On Aug 28, 2012
At National Web Academy , Ikeja
We offer Professional website design training

Call 08164655142, 08035820401 or
Register online at www.nationalweb.com.ng
Re: Who Fit Teach Me Web Design by bright0147(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, free hosting and deisigning

Are you a website, blog, forum, cms designer or developer?
or you don't have money to host your site pls look no more becuz here is a chance for you to host your own dating or business site for free.
and designing is free as well all you have to do is to click this link and you will have your dream site build withing 24hours
here is the link http://www.000webhost.com/604365.html

(1) (Reply)

Service Of CSS Experts Are Urgently Needed. / As Nairaland Blog Tutorial Helped Me.. Review My Blog Please. / SEO Basics -the First Steps To Higher Rankings In Search Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.