Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. (2239 Views)

Teach Me Web Design / Who Fit Teach Me Web Design / I Need Someone To Take Me Web Designing On A One-on-one Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by iGuru1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hello house,
I looking 4 who can teach me design and development.
Must be in lagos.
Must have skills and experience.
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by friendehis(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2010
Have u considered a teach urself video tutorial. Just in case you are interested, you can give me a call 08071773966
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by iGuru1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
Sorry i dont need a video tutorial.
Am ready 2 pay!
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by iGuru1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
My no is 08095527642
My email is affiliate dot 9ja at gmail dot com
Regards.
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by donline: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
@donpuzo
oga teacher
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by DualCore1: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
i-Guru:

Sorry i dont need a video tutorial.
Am ready 2 pay!
Your mindset is faulty. The above statment alone will make me say a big NO if I was given the mandate to teach you anything.
If you opt for donpuzo's lectures, he should help you fix that mindset in your first class.

P.S: For others out there with a different mindset to learning, check out w3schools.com. Do you know the beauty of this profession? Its DIY, it doesn't NEED your money. smiley
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
Dual Core:

Your mindset is faulty. The above statment alone will make me say a big NO if I was given the mandate to teach you anything.
If you opt for donpuzo's lectures, he should help you fix that mindset in your first class.

P.S: For others out there with a different mindset to learning, check out w3schools.com. Do you know the beauty of this profession? Its DIY, it doesn't NEED your money. smiley

That was not necessary Bros! The Second Bolded paragraph show you too know that it's not much of a problem if it can be solved,

I payed a Nairalander to learn Web Development when i wanted to learn! Though, honestly, 90 Percent was self learnt!

Most times people just need someone to show care for their problems and explain some crazy terms!

If you count down top largest sites (Members wise) in Nigeria, the owner was once my student, he could have learn online, or with materials, but choose to learn from someone who will show him how things really goes!

I hardly take classes this days, just want to spend my next 3 weeks teaching, but of course if students can pay(Cause it's on the high side).

By the way bro, i am facing some security threats on my site, anything that can be done should please be done to assist! You know what i mean!

@ Donline, Big Bros, How is work, Respect all the way! Your number dey hard to get this dayz, and that's affecting doing business with you!
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by DualCore1: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
Donpuzo:

By the way bro, i am facing some security threats on my site, anything that can be done should please be done to assist! You know what i mean!
If any assistance is needed you know how to ask. wink
Saw your security thread but didnt know what it was about.

As per my post here, the poster has the wrong all-it-takes-to-learn-this-thing-is-money mindset and it will lead him no where.
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
Dual Core:

If any assistance is needed you know how to ask.  wink
Saw your security thread but didnt know what it was about.

As per my post here, the poster has the wrong all-it-takes-to-learn-this-thing-is-money mindset and it will lead him no where.

It couldn't be said any better Chief Dual! I told one guy, honestly who offered 200k to learn, that he should go else where, cause his money will not take him far! (Simply put, He had no much zeal, he thought money can do it all). Just like (i no know the person for bible), i made him know, my skills was not gotten via money, but sleepless night!

He couldn't deny himself that!  grin

I know this poster has the zeal, so he we can work things out!
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by iGuru1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
@bros dual
I enjoy reading ebook than learnin tru watching videos that why i said no!. Besides i learnt html from w3school, php frm homeandlearning.
its nt abt d money aspect, but determination.
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by DualCore1: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2010
ok bro. my bad. tot u were some rich spoiled kod who felt everything can be gotten, just cuz there's money. wasnt focusing ln ur saying no to vid tutorials. i dont see thr efectivrness of videos over ebooks in this field.
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by iGuru1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2010
Thanks.
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by yawatide(f): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
There r many ways to learn:

1) OYO (videos, online, etc)
2) School
3) Paying someone, outside of a school
4) Apprenticeship

There is no one ultimate way.  Everyone is different.  Besides, if the guy is willing to pay, it is his money and he can do whatever he wants with it.  Just pray that he gets an actual good teacher, as opposed to alaye, that's all.

I personally can't read for long on a screen so w3schools is out for me.  I prefer a school environment where I interact with others, but that's just me.  Of course, whatever I learn in school, I reinforce with a combination of (printed) online tutorials, books and interacting with others.

@poster, if i were in Lagos, i would take you on.  Pray this happens soon as having studied the web dev environment in Nigeria generally, and I say this having asked people living in different cities, not even aptech and niit are doing that good of a job.  Again, I speak generally and based on my own research.

@donpuzo:
I selected a plan on your site above and entered "asdf"as both a name and email address and surprisingly, there is no email validation. Isn't this one of the things you will be teaching your students? Hmm
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
Madam, try that in the contact area and see if such will happen.

Is it not the same script, Will check it! Simply put Donpuzo forgot to validate.

By the way, thanks for checking out for issues!
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by yawatide(f): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2010
Madam, try that in the contact area and see if such will happen.

On the internet, I have the right of way. You don't and can't tell me what I should click on your site tongue

Your welcome
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by fivefinger(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
i can help , i run a web design Training course in ikeja,if you like to attend call 07026894085
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2010
Interesting thread
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by tonyc2: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
you guys should leave the poaster alone, he wears the shoes and he knows were it pinches ,sometimes what you dont know you dont know. you just need some1 2 put u through
poster contact blsv2005@yahoo.com and we ll take it up from there cheers!
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by friendehis(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2010
Every thread on NL are always issues, well that is not a bad one at all
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by guru01(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2010
i have not gotten any impression yet !!
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by bug24(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2010
Yeh! War of d TEACHERS cheesy
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
phew, i just remembered now that i do web training too, oya, mr poster, dial my email immediately - support@.com
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by basking4me: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2010
I am also just remembering now that We have an online based learning model for web designing. You you definitely wont need to come to a classroom and it will afford you the opportunity to learn at your own pace.

Everything you will learn online is available on our website. Just pay into the bank and start your online learning in web development.

For more details send a your enquiry to info@kingofcms.net

Dhtml, thanks for reminding me of our online school. smiley
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 28, 2010
Yees, you are most welcome, and i suddenly remembered that i run an online school too - www..com/portal
but last time i entered the class, i mistakenly locked myself out, i will be right back
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2010
If there is anyone here that i can recommend on Nairaland, as an instructor, it should be DHTML,

Reasons may be disclosed when asked!
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by iGuru1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
Why?
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2010
@i-guru where do u stay?
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by basking4me: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2010
@Donpuzo,
Donpuzo:

If there is anyone here that i can recommend on Nairaland, as an instructor, it should be DHTML,

Reasons may be disclosed when asked!

angry

If there is anyone here that i recommend on Nairaland, as an instructor, it should be ME- ''Basking4ME''

Reasons, I will disclose when asked!
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by DualCore1: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2010
i just remembered now that i just started tutorial classes for babes only. guys, nothing personal.
Re: Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
Dual Core typical pervert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange News Feed Widget :: / How Bloggers Get Thier Content / 8 Easy Ways To Evaluate Failed Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.