Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

[exclusive] Rick Ross – Why I Love Nigerian Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [exclusive] Rick Ross – Why I Love Nigerian Women (2461 Views)

Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards / I Love Nigerian Men But: Yvonne Nelson / Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[exclusive] Rick Ross – Why I Love Nigerian Women by NEROSKY(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
Entertainment Express had a brief chat with the Maybach Boss “Rozay” Rick Ross in his Recent visit to Economic Capital of Nigeria, Lagos. And he told us WHY HE LOVE’S NIGERIAN WOMEN The whole nation was excited because of your visit,how do you fell right now? i feel happy,i feel at home,it is a good thing to be loved among your people, Nigeria is home, Africa is where we all come from.This is our land and am excited . What are your expectations ? i have come here to entertain my hommies, am here to have fun and let my people have feel of me, you know after the show my hommies bringing me the best food, i smoke the best weed and many other goodies you know. Are willing to take Nigerian lady back to the state? I’m single and am enjoying life being boss for now, but like the true bosses , one day you gotta give it up, perhaps, then i would consider Nigeria woman, i mean black is black, We are all one, this is hommie for me, am back home amid my brothers and motherf**kin sister What do you like about Nigeria woman ? We black are the best, We have the best sets of ladies in the world, so, Nigeria ladies are some If you settle down , would you like to have Nigeria lady ? Am not gonna say that i feel the urge of settling down for now,but been a bachelor, you go to sleep lonely alot of night,even for a boss, but i won’t say am ready to settle down; that ain’t a consideration for me yet, you know what i mean? i just suck it up then in the morning, someone’s available ..

http://gidileak.com/rick-ross-why-i-love-nigerian-woman/

Re: [exclusive] Rick Ross – Why I Love Nigerian Women by MrGlobe(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
this story is cooked
Re: [exclusive] Rick Ross – Why I Love Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
You sure say na rick ross interview be this? Abi na one Rikki Rossi wey dey hustle for Shitta.

1 Like

Re: [exclusive] Rick Ross – Why I Love Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
pro01: You sure say na rick ross interview be this? Abi na one Rikki Rossi wey dey hustle for Shitta.
hehewheheheheheh u so funny,but d guy resemble ojukwu 4 here na
Re: [exclusive] Rick Ross – Why I Love Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
All these Rick Ross Threads on Nairaland....

#OnlyCauseHeFatAndBlack

If Rick Ross had that same nasty face, that same nasty body...and had skin the color of Drake, these threads would not be here lol

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Snubs Mario Balotelli / Acting Becomes Reality! Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Ene, Wed / PHOTOS: Tears As Goldie Is Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.