Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Did D'banj Rubbish Kukere Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did D'banj Rubbish Kukere Remix (684 Views)

Iyanya Kukere Queen Competition - Entry 8 / Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? / Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did D'banj Rubbish Kukere Remix by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
Don't get it twisted, i am a conc. D'banj fan.infact his my best Nigerian artist after P-square. But i have been compelled to share my opinion concerning the Kukere remix in which Inyanya featured him.Seriously,am wondering if D'banj asked him(inyanya) to feature in the rmx or otherwise. I have listened to the song over and over again,and i get angrier at the end. This is a song i love so much,my body moves on its own wheneva i hear d song.but the remix kind of kills my jolly mood because of the way d'banj spewed his rhymes.more lyk a freestyle that didn't fit the style of d music. That's my opinion.Nlanders,what do u think about this?

1 Like

Re: Did D'banj Rubbish Kukere Remix by mikuz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Very average from the koko master.
I was expecting a replicant of what he did with Montana's remix with Naeto.
Re: Did D'banj Rubbish Kukere Remix by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
mikuz: Very average from the koko master.
I was expecting a replicant of what he did with Montana's remix with Naeto.
thank you. You're on point
Re: Did D'banj Rubbish Kukere Remix by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
He almost kill'd d rmx if nt 4 the good chorus 4rm inyanya
Re: Did D'banj Rubbish Kukere Remix by Amorrow50: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
Dbanj really rubbished dat song.but I still like him.
Re: Did D'banj Rubbish Kukere Remix by jeffcom(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
DBanj is a big mistake on Kukerre remix! He is a big flop on the track!

Just like 'Oyato', I think this guy(Dbanj) is going down after breaking out of Mo'Hits! Its gonna be a big shame on him if his album goes all wrong!

Well, I think Don baba J and the whole MAVIN crew will probably be laffing at him... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

New Music : D’banj – Top Of The World / The Beginner’s Guide To Rap || With Modenine / D'banj Thrills Africa With His Performance After Our AFCON Win(video + PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.