Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. (1208 Views)

Did You Use 5 & 10 Kobo Coins? (pics) / Nigerian Driver Murdered In Washington Dc After Dispute Over 75 Cents / What Is The Meaning Of Naira & Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. by Christino(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2006
Dear Seun,
Kindly look into this proposal and approve at your discretion. It has been said that "Common Sense" is actually not common. Some people log on to Technology>Phones and post "I love plantain chips" under a reasonable topic. If only they could add 20Kobo to their poor pockets (the rich also cry), they would use that common sense that's rare. What do you think?

If you feel me, let's forward this proposal to Seun, at least some of our "Yahoo! Boys" will have something legal to do at least and Indecency browsers wouldn't be wasting all their time and money earning nothing.

Cheers,

Professor Christino.
Re: 20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. by Seun(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2006
How owuld they collect that 20 kobo?
Re: 20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. by Christino(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2006
At this stage, you needn't be bothered by how but when. Leave that to Seun, he definitely has a way out once he approves it.
Re: 20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. by Seun(m): 1:30am On Apr 16, 2006
How can I accept this as a good idea. Wil you be the one paying people 20 kobo per post?
Re: 20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. by Christino(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2006
Do you know that there are 50 20Kobo(s) in 10 naira. You needn't be bothered by that, trust us, its hard to make 50 reasonable comments in a month and moreso you don't have to pay in cash, you pay in units (i'll tell you more about that later - when you need it).
Re: 20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. by Seun(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2006
If you're paying, I agree with the idea.
Re: 20 Kobo Or 10 Cents For Reasonable Posts, Awaiting Approval. by Christino(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2006
Aight, the time will come, I hope - Soon.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Banned / Why Stowaway Died / Every Girl Is A Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.