Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea (837 Views)

Chicharito Completes Transfer From United To Bayer Leverkusen / Ghana Skipper, Gyan Completes Transfer Move to Shanghai SIPG / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by fortyfeet(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Victor Moses has completed his transfer from his old club Wigan Athletic to Chelsea. congratulations Victor Moses. good luck!
source: www.chelseafc.com
Re: Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by ben4ever(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
dats a gud acquisition for chelsea. At last!
Re: Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by acaforreal(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think he is going to prove his worth at Chelsea
Re: Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by fortyfeet(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
this surely will increase chelsea's fan base in nigeria. still wishing him good luck.
Re: Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by chelseabmw(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by ABB1(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2012
thats a very good move for the young lad
Re: Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by Theben(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2012
I pity the guy sha, he'll be so benched that his nyansh will be as flat as a shyt of paper
Re: Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by fortyfeet(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Theben: I pity the guy sha, he'll be so benched that his nyansh will be as flat as a shyt of paper
he is a fellow nigerian, his move to a rival club shouldn't make him a foe. just wish him good luck and leave the rest for him and his creator.
Re: Victor Moses Completes Transfer To Chelsea by davmor(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2013
Theben: I pity the guy sha, he'll be so benched that his nyansh will be as flat as a shyt of paper
So wrongProphet - is Moses benched now as u wrongly/jealously proclaimed? "Bad-bellePipul"

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Invites Nigerian U-17 Stars,iheanacho And Alampasu To Ballon D’or In Zurich / Why Mikel Was The Secret Behind Lampard’s Success By Eurosport | Pitchside Europ / Carlo Ancelotti's view on Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.