Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chicharito Completes Transfer From United To Bayer Leverkusen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chicharito Completes Transfer From United To Bayer Leverkusen (638 Views)

Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) / Pl-jese Sink Arsenal, Austin Late Show, Chicharito Brace And All At Sportnow.ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chicharito Completes Transfer From United To Bayer Leverkusen by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Javier Hernandez has completed his transfer from Manchester United to Bayer Leverkusen for an undisclosed fee.

The Mexico international, who joined the Reds in 2010, has signed a three-year deal with the German club. 

Chicharito won two Barclays Premier League titles during his time with United, scoring 57 goals in 159 appearances. After spending last season on loan to Real Madrid, he rejoined the squad during Tour 2015, presented by Aon, and subsequently played what proved to be his final game for the Reds when he came on as a substitute in the 4-0 away win over Club Brugge in the second leg of the Champions League play-off.

The striker told Bayer Leverkusen's official website: "I know the English Premier League and the Primera Division in Spain, two of the three major European leagues. Now I want to experience the Bundesliga.

"It's wonderful that I get to play for a club like Bayer Leverkusen. It's a great opportunity for me and I want to achieve something here."

Bayer Leverkusen's sporting director Rudi Voller told their club website: "With 'Chicharito', we have more possible variations and we'll be more unpredictable. He's a lively, agile and fast striker who is strong, has a good technique and a very good record. I am delighted that he has chosen to join Bayer Leverkusen. The Bundesliga can look forward to seeing a great player."

Everybody at Manchester United would like to wish Chicharito the very best of luck for the future.
Re: Chicharito Completes Transfer From United To Bayer Leverkusen by Tia1man: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
she

(1) (Reply)

Btw Gov. Amaechi's & Gov Akpabio's Stadium...the Blessed And The Cursed......... / Champions League Predictions ---- My Picks / Arena Is LIVE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.