Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

New Business Opportunities From Europe with 50% to 30% discount - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New Business Opportunities From Europe with 50% to 30% discount (870 Views)

Make Up To 30% Commission Marketing A School Management Software / Palm Oil Business Opportunities / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Opportunities From Europe with 50% to 30% discount by MadeinItaly: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
We deal on stocks of more than 20 products and brands from Italy ranging from consumable products, cosmetics and personal hygine, drinks(wine, juice, hot drinks, liquore etc), shoes and wears, olive oil and other vegetable oils, candles etc etc. mail at globalgini@yahoo.com and you will hear back from us at the real time. remember the prices are that of products on stock with 50% to 30% discount
Re: New Business Opportunities From Europe with 50% to 30% discount by pascenta(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
[quote
author=Made in Italy]We deal on stocks of more than 20 products and
brands from Italy ranging from consumable products, cosmetics and
personal hygine, drinks(wine, juice, hot drinks, liquore etc), shoes and
wears, olive oil and other vegetable oils, candles etc etc. mail at
globalgini@yahoo.com and you will hear back from us at the real time.
remember the prices are that of products on stock with 50% to 30%
discount[/quote] am interestd can we talk business? 08063689193
Re: New Business Opportunities From Europe with 50% to 30% discount by MadeinItaly: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
pascenta: am interestd can we talk business? 08063689193
hi pascenta, I already sent you 2 mails to your e-mail, we can go on there if you are ready and willing. check your mail. I have been waiting for your reply.
Re: New Business Opportunities From Europe with 50% to 30% discount by pascenta(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
[quote
author=Made in Italy]
hi pascenta, I already sent you 2 mails to your e-mail, we can go on
there if you are ready and willing. check your mail. I have been waiting
for your reply.[/quote] ok let me read d mail but pls i will like us to talk a u in nigeria?i need to cal u am serious

(1) (Reply)

Male Rotweiller For Urgent Sale / I Need A Company That Does Facebook And Google Adverts / We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.