Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Need A Company That Does Facebook And Google Adverts - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Company That Does Facebook And Google Adverts (869 Views)

subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days / Do You Know Any Company That Need Charcoal / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Company That Does Facebook And Google Adverts by lildenuga: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
I've got some clients who wants to advertise on facebook and google. Pls any company or individuals that runs dis kind of biznez should pls send d terms and prices to bethebestnetwork@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buy Aerocontractors Ticket (economy Class) / We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post. / AGO Available.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.