Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

P Square Performs In London (with video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square Performs In London (with video) (3233 Views)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress / Peter (P Square) Performs At His Wedding For N8,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2012
P Square are currently in London to headline a huge Bank Holiday show in the capital for their headlining concert "Love Afrobeats" being held at the HMV Apollo on the 26th of August 2012.

The brothers arrived yesterday with their manager and brother, Jude and set to work straight away for their press conference and spoke on everything from MayD to "Love Afrobeats".

They also did an interview at the BBC while on their promo trail.
The boys were sure looking dapper in the UK capital…

Popular questions were 'What's the deal with MayD', '..was Rick Ross coming to Nigeria because of you?', 'Will Rick Ross or Akon perform on stage with you?'
I am dying to watch these guys so if any of you get a good quality video then share abeg cheesy

FACTORY78 - P- Square Press Conference 2012. Pt.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvxnPapWeck

PSQUARE TALKS ABOUT THE LONDON CONCERT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCURAhbVH8Q

Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2012
Nice...grin grin
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2012
Liar! grin
You like me, so you have to like what I post tongue
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2012
I guess i'm gonna unfollow you then cuz that's the reason why i get to see your post and comment
btw...is it not good that i like you. wink
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2012
chipmunkey: I guess i'm gonna unfollow you then cuz that's the reason why i get to see your post and comment
btw...is it not good that i like you. wink
Lol! I'm not complaining smiley
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol! I'm not complaining smiley
Okay let's make it official...you like me too don't you? wink
Btw we can keep it strictly platonic until all coasts is clear. cheesy
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
chipmunkey: Okay let's make it official...you like me too don't you? wink
Btw we can keep it strictly platonic until all coasts is clear. cheesy
See your dirty mind! What else was going on in ur head? Hahahaha!
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin Sorry i haven't mailed back since oh! I'm kinda taking a break from that client..she ain't paying me well enough ..
BTW...Besides liking you, i really like this one. Psquare is really doing it big and they sure know how to put it down.
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
No worries smiley
They are my fav artists kiss kiss so I'm biased when I share their news grin

Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijebabe: No worries smiley
They are my fav artists kiss kiss so I'm biased when I share their news grin
And who is your Fav munkey babe ... grin ehn!! I can't hear you.... grin

btw....is that an Okada Paul is riding?
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by tellwsdom: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2012
No oo, na my room dem for come play na angryangry...see their shoe sef sad
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
^Abeg go siddon angry
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
tellwsdom: No oo, na my room dem for come play na angryangry...see their shoe sef sad
oh boy no look that one o! They are confirmed and tested okay BIG Boys... grin
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
Okada ke? Na bicycle na. Recreation grin
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijebabe: Okada ke? Na bicycle na. Recreation grin
Okay...didn't see beyond it's handle...btw...i'm a power bike freak..
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
chipmunkey: Okay...didn't see beyond it's handle...btw...i'm a power bike freak..
Na that one concine you. If ur no face no be Peter own I no go look u tongue
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by tellwsdom: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
craze man don dey eye u aby? angry angry
ijebabe: ^Abeg go siddon angry
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
Its good you know ur crazy.
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by tellwsdom: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
If u like me, why not say it, instead of playing cards?...btwn hw old re u gan self? Make I see whether u don ripe to eat angry
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lol, you know I can't stand you, or has old age messed up your memory? smiley
Stella is waiting for you o!
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by tellwsdom: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
You go answer me or not, aby u knw go like see my peninsula??angry
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yes o! Double sin go happen dat dey mehn.....

Ijebunian, watch out for my batty on stage. wink cool
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by tellwsdom: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
What do you know about these people, aby u think sey na Saheed osupa wan play??..u knw go respect urself?? angry
Idowuogbo: Yes o! Double sin go happen dat dey mehn.....

Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes o! Double sin go happen dat dey mehn.....

I know u'll be busy that is why I didn't ask you for a video grin
Those 2 are sinful pleasures I tell ya!
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
tellwsdom: You go answer me or not, aby u knw go like see my peninsula??angry
That wrinkled thing? No, I wouldn't like to see it.
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
tellwsdom: What do you know about these people, aby u think sey na Saheed osupa wan play??..u knw go respect urself?? angry
Ode! U think I resemble you wey drink garri for 3months to afford ticket go see Afro candy? Abeg dress comot joor! Ur yansh dey smell.
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijebabe:
I know u'll be busy that is why I didn't ask you for a video grin
Those 2 are sinful pleasures I tell ya!
Bebe! Dose 2 peri-peri chicken dey do me strong ting! As I dey view d pics here sef, my body don dey liquidise grin
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by tellwsdom: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
NA for where you see am??..Too much pkomor don dey disturb ur brain aby?? angry...come see something jor.angry
ijebabe:
That wrinkled thing? No, I wouldn't like to see it.
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
^ Dey wait for me grin
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by tellwsdom: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
Garri No be food again?...see me see idowu obo gbam gba oo shocked.
Idowuogbo:
Ode! U think I resemble you wey drink garri for 3months to afford ticket go see Afro candy? Abeg dress comot joor! Ur yansh dey smell.
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by tellwsdom: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
E be like sey u knw wan reason well now ,until u join idowu league of old mama youngies undecided
ijebabe: ^ Dey wait for me grin
Re: P Square Performs In London (with video) by ijebabe: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
tellwsdom: E be like sey u knw wan reason well now ,until u join idowu league of old mama youngies undecided
Eh, I don hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic / Black Female Celebrities And Their Mama / See Nicki Minaj’s Under-bosoms Flash Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.