Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

How To Get Updates On Your Favourite Celebrities. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get Updates On Your Favourite Celebrities. (769 Views)

#Nigeriadecides: Your Favourite Celebrities Are Voting Too (photos) / 10 Of Your Favourite Celebrities Who Had An Abortion And Went Public About It / PHOTOS: All Your Favourite Celebrities At The Channelo Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Updates On Your Favourite Celebrities. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
Authors are particularly tough to keep track of, because often times they'll go upwards for a long time without Authors are particularly tough to stay on track with because often times they'll go upwards for a long time without releasing a new work and then boom their all over the place again.

The same also goes for actors and actresses, movie producers, artistes, models e.t.c.

Alternately, they can be so prolific and keep coming up with new stuffs that it's hard to keep track of everything they're doing.

With the internet, it's really easy to keep track of them in a few different ways and one is with Google Alerts. Here's how to set it up:

1. Head over to Google Alerts and type this into the search box: in author/producer/artiste's name
2. Select "Books" "Videos" "News" from the Result type drop down menu
3. Select the interval for how often you want Google to check for your search under How Often
4. Select "Only the best results" under How many
5. Select the email you want the alert to deliver to, and you're done.

That's all....you are now officially the number one fan because Google will deliver updates to your email as frequently as you want.

Cheers!

Source.
Re: How To Get Updates On Your Favourite Celebrities. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Has anyone tried it out?
Re: How To Get Updates On Your Favourite Celebrities. by ijebabe: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Haven't tried it yet but might. The only problem I see with this is being spammed by too many emails you lose track of important ones.

Let me know how it works for you after a month before I try it cheesy
Re: How To Get Updates On Your Favourite Celebrities. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
ijebabe: Haven't tried it yet but might. The only problem I see with this is being spammed by too many emails you lose track of important ones.

Let me know how it works for you after a month before I try it cheesy
I`ve always been using it and it works pretty well...lol!
You can prevent being spammed by setting email frequency to the oñe that suits you.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Clarke Duncan Is Dead. / Uti Nwachukwu To Reacts Gay Rumour "All FALSE Gossip Mongers...are Hereby Warned / MR ECOWAS Pageant 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.