Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Review: Open Source Web Service/web Service Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review: Open Source Web Service/web Service Portal (699 Views)

Open Source Courier Cargo Tracking Software Script Written In Php/mysql / This Is Innovative Web Service And Promotion Package With Forum Submission And I / This Is Innovative Web Service And Promotion Toolkit With Forum Submission And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: Open Source Web Service/web Service Portal by Javanian: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hello guys, we are creating an open source, platform independent web service/API for different gadgets ranging from Laptops to Smart Phones to Mobile Phones. It will contain TOP 10 rankings of different brands in each category. Web developers could implement it in their web applications irrespective of the language they use. I'm calling on anyone who is interested in joining us. You can visit http://www.gadgetslim.com to see what we have achieved so far. First of all i will like you to visit the site to see what we have done and how we can improve on it. Please i need your honest reviews. But to start with the site is lacking in some areas such as:
1, A mobile version of it (it doesn't look good on mobile)
2, We are yet to test the web service on PHP and ASP.NET

Please if you would like to contribute to it you can join us in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1003066/creating-open-source-java-web-service

PS: The site is still under construction

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Alexa Rank Now! Or Kill Your Innocent Site! / Need A Web Designer / Simple Trick To Sign In With Different Account On Your Firefox Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.