Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? (39894 Views)

Deji Bademosi Now At TVC / Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by inene: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
I will miss Mr. Badamosi but he forgot that as long as he remained in the employ of the station he would take orders from Mr. Momoh who is the sole proprietor and Channels is not like CNN. I wish him luck whereever he finds himself. Refusing to return the tape of the story when a demand was made was insurbodination and i am sure that if he were in Mr. Momoh's shoes he would not take an act of insurbodination from a staff no matter how good. He was good but Channel gave him the platform to show his skills. I am happy that he reconized. I would have preferred that he left in more pleasant circumstances.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by miqos02(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
He was a great guy at channels. he will be missed like Ladi Akeredoluale
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
miqos02: He was a great guy at channels. he will be missed like Ladi Akeredoluale
And where is Ladi Akeredolu Ale? Last I heard he was working with the former Ondo state governor...
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Mustay(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
ogbeche77:
And where is Ladi Akeredolu Ale? Last I heard he was working with the former Ondo state governor...

former Mimiko cannot yet be described as former until he loses his re-election bid. Guess you meant Agagu but in any case, na Mimiko bring am back.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/arts-life/on-sunshine-station-breath-of-fresh-air/
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by frog12: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wasn't there another one on AIT, that lost his position because of political pressure from the Presidency, or so.
With respects to Deji, I think he's direct.. would he find places like CNN or al-Jazeera attractive? Doubtful.

And with all these you guys are saying, someone else is ready to replace him wink
I like the comments, that Momoh is receiving fires as well...hehehheeh.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Donpili: 3:09am On Aug 28, 2012
Really sad that our best hands are not given the platform to excel at home. Hope to see you on CNN soon. All the best, Deji Badamosi.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by uncleb(m): 3:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Reggie234: I will more than miss Deji, I always look forward to his programme. Without been judgemental, I think Nigeria CEOs,chairman etc run their firms like its a palace! Thats why most of our firms dont last long. I wish d guy all d best.

True talk.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by jaybim: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2012
uncleb:

True talk.

now this is becoming really amusing... 1st question:- If u own or even manage an organization, Would u condone insurbordination or such flagrant disregard of ur instructions? How many times have u guys hammered ur younger ones for disobeying some mundane instruction or refusing to run some ignoble errand?... Jst asking.

2:-Has channels tv gone from good to bad over the years? Has the station stalled n shown no sign of development? Since inception? Has it witnessed a decline in standards over the years? Even with d exit of seasoned broadcasters like ladi akeredolu, arthur Chukwuma, siju etc

Note dat deji wld never have developed into d person we all love so much if not 4 d opportunities open to him @ channels tv... Imagine him with AIT, I can assure u that he would never have gotten this far there.

And don't forget Johm Momoh is a seasoned broadcaster himself who channels did not reach its present height by kissing pdp's or anybody's backside... Channels television will continue to go higher, I hope deji does too.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by AlabaSlim: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2012
jaybim:

now this is becoming really amusing... 1st question:- If u own or even manage an organization, Would u condone insurbordination or such flagrant disregard of ur instructions? How many times have u guys hammered ur younger ones for disobeying some mundane instruction or refusing to run some ignoble errand?... Jst asking.

2:-Has channels tv gone from good to bad over the years? Has the station stalled n shown no sign of development? Since inception? Has it witnessed a decline in standards over the years? Even with d exit of seasoned broadcasters like ladi akeredolu, arthur Chukwuma, siju etc

Note dat deji wld never have developed into d person we all love so much if not 4 d opportunities open to him @ channels tv... Imagine him with AIT, I can assure u that he would never have gotten this far there.

And don't forget Johm Momoh is a seasoned broadcaster himself who channels did not reach its present height by kissing pdp's or anybody's backside... Channels television will continue to go higher, I hope deji does too.
bro$ u jus made my DAY
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by schumastic(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
well i just found out that deji badmus has gotten his own tv station but is online for now and by God grace will soon start showing on air.... www.tv360.com
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Ayobami7(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
国加

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) / Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.