Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved (1399 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / The End Is Nearer Than You Think....adultery Is Now Packaged Online!!! / Rapture: Nearer Than Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by kid7soccer(m): 5:08am On Aug 26, 2012
my dear nairalanders with the latest happening around the world (war,economic meltdowns, increase in poverty etc)we can begin to see that what was reveal in the bible is already happening daily,the truth is that the End time is nearer than we think. most people might say there is still time but with latest happening i think Jesus will come sooner than we expect, it no more news that people are beginning to see the vision of heaven and hell, yes, a man in my church MFM Calabar recently Had one of those vision too, it happen while he was praying in his room. he was taken to the spirit realm, were he was shown heaven and hell, in fact he said that the warrior angels in heaven are already for the war of Armageddon and that the are all waiting for the time the trumpet will sound and that will be the end of this world. he said Jesus is interceding on our behalf, because if the trumpet is to sound so many people will go to hell.

this man could hardly speak while try to explain his experience, the man said that and angel wanted to blow the trumpet but was told to stop, this is just like the pic i saw on nairaland a couple of weeks ago when clouds came together to form an angels trying to blow a horn or trumpet, am sorry i don't know if it was Photoshop because i didn't experience it butt if it true then we all better get our self together. the man describe heaven as a beauty but when it came to hell he said it a place no man should end up in, he said he could not describe the pain and sorrow, the punishment of the people in hell, he said people should repent as fast as possible and stay steadfast.

My dear nairalander am not hear to give you story's but to ask you this morning, please be truthful to yourself today, are you saved, is your salvation guaranteed, will you make it to heaven when Jesus come, is you name in the lamb book of life, if can say yes without any second thought then your on track, but if you can't, then i think you have to get straight with God be repent of your sin before it too late, don't let anything stop you from serving God, don't let anything stop you from giving your life to Jesus, don't postpone your salvation as you may not get a second chance. God is call out to everyone of use to serve Him faithful and be saved.

for those who need to hear testimony of other people who had seen the visoion of heaven hell visit the link below. i hope God touch you as you seek him, amen

http://www.divinerevelations.info/
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 26, 2012
kid7soccer: my dear nairalanders with the latest happening around the world (war,economic meltdowns, increase in poverty etc)we can begin to see that what was reveal in the bible is already happening daily,the truth is that the End time is nearer than we think. most people might say there is still time but with latest happening i think Jesus will come sooner than we expect, it no more news that people are beginning to see the vision of heaven and hell, yes, a man in my church MFM Calabar recently Had one of those vision too, it happen while he was praying in his room. he was taken to the spirit realm, were he was shown heaven and hell, in fact he said that the warrior angels in heaven are already for the war of Armageddon and that the are all waiting for the time the trumpet will sound and that will be the end of this world. he said Jesus is interceding on our behalf, because if the trumpet is to sound so many people will go to hell.

this man could hardly speak while try to explain his experience, the man said that and angel wanted to blow the trumpet but was told to stop, this is just like the pic i saw on nairaland a couple of weeks ago when clouds came together to form an angels trying to blow a horn or trumpet, am sorry i don't know if it was Photoshop because i didn't experience it butt if it true then we all better get our self together. the man describe heaven as a beauty but when it came to hell he said it a place no man should end up in, he said he could not describe the pain and sorrow, the punishment of the people in hell, he said people should repent as fast as possible and stay steadfast.

My dear nairalander am not hear to give you story's but to ask you this morning, please be truthful to yourself today, are you saved, is your salvation guaranteed, will you make it to heaven when Jesus come, is you name in the lamb book of life, if can say yes without any second thought then your on track, but if you can't, then i think you have to get straight with God be repent of your sin before it too late, don't let anything stop you from serving God, don't let anything stop you from giving your life to Jesus, don't postpone your salvation as you may not get a second chance. God is call out to everyone of use to serve Him faithful and be saved.

for those who need to hear testimony of other people who had seen the visoion of heaven hell visit the link below. i hope God touch you as you seek him, amen

Good luck to you all who are anticipating being caught up into the extra terrestrial space-craft. I hope it you will cope with the hard labor in your heaven(space-craft)
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by kid7soccer(m): 3:02am On Aug 27, 2012
ifeness:

Good luck to you all who are anticipating being caught up into the extra terrestrial space-craft. I hope it you will cope with the hard labor in your heaven(space-craft)
my brother when you were talking for space craft i didn't understand u, i check ur profle and saw your post too. From what i see you dont belive in Jesus, you say u ar already in heaven, hmm. Brother please change, repent from your ways please let go of pride, ego and stop saying evil, for Jesue is coming soon, remain blessed
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2012
The end is not close as you said,and Jesus is not coming soon.Whatever is happening now has been happening.
We xtains should evangelize not because the end is near,or for the fear of hell but that people will know God.
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by God2man(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2012
kid7soccer: my dear nairalanders with the latest happening around the world (war,economic meltdowns, increase in poverty etc)we can begin to see that what was reveal in the bible is already happening daily,the truth is that the End time is nearer than we think. most people might say there is still time but with latest happening i think Jesus will come sooner than we expect, it no more news that people are beginning to see the vision of heaven and hell, yes, a man in my church MFM Calabar recently Had one of those vision too, it happen while he was praying in his room. he was taken to the spirit realm, were he was shown heaven and hell, in fact he said that the warrior angels in heaven are already for the war of Armageddon and that the are all waiting for the time the trumpet will sound and that will be the end of this world. he said Jesus is interceding on our behalf, because if the trumpet is to sound so many people will go to hell.

Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by God2man(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2012

My brother, keep spreading the news. Do not stop.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by kid7soccer(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
God2man:

My brother, keep spreading the news. Do not stop.

God bless you.
God2man.
thank my brother, God has sent us on a mission and we must do it
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by kid7soccer(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
[quote
author=Reyginus]The end is not close as you said,and Jesus is not
coming soon.Whatever is happening now has been happening.
We xtains should evangelize not because the end is near,or for the fear
of hell but that people will know God.[/quote]don't worry God will flog you to him when the time come, maybe when you see visit heaven and hell you will change.
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2012
kid7soccer: don't worry God will flog you to him when the time come, maybe when you see visit heaven and hell you will change.
How come you know exactly what God will do to me?Are you angel of the most high?
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by kid7soccer(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2012
Reyginus: How come you know exactly what God will do to me?Are you angel of the most high?
am not. if u say Jesus is not coming soon and other tings u said then u don't read the bible or ur not a beliver of christ Jesus
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2012
kid7soccer: am not. if u say Jesus is not coming soon and other tings u said then u don't read the bible or ur not a beliver of christ Jesus
This same events on which you base your 'quack' assertion happened in the bible too.How come we are still here?
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by kid7soccer(m): 1:22am On Aug 30, 2012
Reyginus: This same events on which you base your 'quack' assertion happened in the bible too.How come we are still here?
guy i don tire 4 u o, post wat ever u like
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by Areaboy2(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2012
kid7soccer: guy i don tire 4 u o, post wat ever u like

lol.. dont run away! he is only trying to make you engage your brain a lil bit. stop with all this scare tactics.

If you read the new testaments properly you'll notice that the subject of Jesus' teaching bordered around the end of everything and how everyone should drop whatever they have and follow him. This was due to the "things" happening at the time. undecided

Well, he died and went where ever he did and guess what? Two thousand years later we are still here. When will you guys realise that this earth is all we've got? angry
Re: The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved by kid7soccer(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
I didn't want to post any reply, but just want to say this, Jesus said he will come as a theif in the nite, my prayer is that we all make heaven, you guys should change before it is too late, So that we can laugh over this in heaven. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tithers VS Non-tithers / Should Marriage Be Based On Seeing Vision And Dreams? / Centenary Memorial: Presbyterian Women Honor Mary Slessor In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.