Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? (1392 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Is Satan Really As Bad As Christians Make Him Out To Be? / Is Satan Really Such A Bad Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? by Ozegbe(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
we only know he is evil, wicked, a liar, a thief.

but wat did he really did...the only thing he really did imo was to challenge God to tell us the truth, when God refused h e decided to do it himself.

many part of the bible shows how God has been killing people, millions and thousand. Where in the bible did Satan ever killed anybody?

SO MANY QUESTIONS COULD BE ASK.
Re: Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? by k2039: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Until I find a book with satan's own story in it, I can't make any comparison. The bible is God's story and I believe it.

By the way satan has also killed much. his disciples are really working around the clock.
Re: Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? by Ozegbe(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
k2039: Until I find a book with satan's own story in it, I can't make any comparison. The bible is God's story and I believe it.

By the way satan has also killed much. his disciples are really working around the clock.

do you have any prove? the bible is the prove that God has killed millions, and no where was it mentioned that devil killed anyone.
Re: Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? by k2039: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ozegbe:

do you have any prove? the bible is the prove that God has killed millions, and no where was it mentioned that devil killed anyone.
That the bible didn't mention it doesn't mean it never happened.
Re: Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? by cyrexx: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ozegbe: we only know he is evil, wicked, a liar, a thief.

but wat did he really did...the only thing he really did imo was to challenge God to tell us the truth, when God refused h e decided to do it himself.

many part of the bible shows how God has been killing people, millions and thousand. Where in the bible did Satan ever killed anybody?

SO MANY QUESTIONS COULD BE ASK.

Re: Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? by ooman(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2013
angry
Re: Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? by ooman(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2013
how great is our God for all his evils? angry angry angry
Re: Is Satan Really Evil? Has He Killed Anybody Like God? When? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman: how great is our God for all his evils? angry angry angry
go and tell NNPC grin

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To New Mod. Day 9. !!! / Don’t Provoke Your Angel With Wrong Words / Does God Know The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.