Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria (6642 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Who Is The Most Powerful Pastor/prophet In Nigeria Be Host Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria by samsondavi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2007
who is the most powerful pastor in Nigeria. According to my view i think is pastor.E.A .Adeboye of R.C.C.G. fellow by bishop David .O. Oyedepo of Winner Chapel
pls your view.
Re: Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria by Xvalier: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2008
Hi Samsondayi,

I am wondering what basis you are using to choose Pastor Adeboye, or what basis you intend others to use.

For example, are you evaluating based on

1) Accuracy of doctrinal content being taught from scripture

2) 'Spectaculars/Miracles' being displayed in thier ministries

3) Congregational size

4) Personal discipline in individual life/ministry

5) Size of offering

6) Effectiveness in soul winning

7) Number of church branches

cool Personal Charisma of Pastor

9) National impact

10) Others

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria by otokx(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2008
How about "The Man in the Synagogue" even Prophet T.B. Joshua
Re: Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria by Doing02: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nigeria church is like nigeria government,where people that suppose to be a pastor is now member in the church, and people that suppose to be ordinary member is now G.O d.k olukoye said that church is not social organization ,church is not entertainment place or seminar.in my research i found (5) five most powerful pastor in nigeria,no (1)pastor lazarus muoka G.O the lord chose. (2) D.K olukoye, M.F.M. (3)T.B joshua, synagogue.(4)R.V Ejike mbaka,catholic (5) pastor uche,L.F.M. If you have anothe one please post it and give it number.but remember that church is not a social organization.
Re: Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria by OmoAlata(f): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Doing02: Nigeria church is like nigeria government,where people that suppose to be a pastor is now member in the church, and people that suppose to be ordinary member is now G.O d.k olukoye said that church is not social organization ,church is not entertainment place or seminar.in my research i found (5) five most powerful pastor in nigeria,no (1)pastor lazarus muoka G.O the lord chose. (2) D.K olukoye, M.F.M. (3)T.B joshua, synagogue.(4)R.V Ejike mbaka,catholic (5) pastor uche,L.F.M. If you have anothe one please post it and give it number.but remember that church is not a social organization.

i found (5) five most powerful pastor in nigeria,no
(1)pastor lazarus muoka G.O the lord chose. = Never heard of him
(2) D.K olukoye, M.F.M. = I agree
(3)T.B joshua, synagogue. = Don't know tbh
(4)R.V Ejike mbaka,catholic = Never heard of him
(5) pastor uche,L.F.M. = Never heard of him

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria by Doing02: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Omo Alata:

i found (5) five most powerful pastor in nigeria,no
(1)pastor lazarus muoka G.O the lord chose. = Never heard of him
(2) D.K olukoye, M.F.M. = I agree
(3)T.B joshua, synagogue. = Don't know tbh
(4)R.V Ejike mbaka,catholic = Never heard of him
(5) pastor uche,L.F.M. = Never heard of him
u'have to find out now.
Re: Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
Stop glorifying men...The most POWERFUL PASTOR IS JESUS CHRIST THE LAMB OF GOD..HE IS THE GREAT SHEPARD OF THE SHEEPS...all of us are just wat we are sheeps including adeboye, oyedepo etc...
Re: Most Powerful Pastor In Nigeria by tobechi20(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pastor frosbel

(1) (Reply)

Africans May Never Recover From This Blow / 3 Days Fasting And Prayers Challenge With Prayer Points. / Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.