Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... (5764 Views)

When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) / An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! / Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
No offence to the yoruba peeps, lets just have fun,its a sunday!
You will know if its a yoruba man
-If he kneels down to receive money from the ATM machine and says thank you to the machine.

-If he postrates when greeting someone on the phone.

-If he is asked to make a sentence with blue,green and yellow and you hear, 'when i wake from my blue bed,my phone ring green green and i answer yellow!

-If he is asked his phone number and you hear 'siro hate siro tiri tiri six wan wan tiri fife fife. That is my hen te hen number' grin grin

please share yours.

1 Like

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
ROTF @ Siro Hate Siro
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by cindyrella(f): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
grin grin grin
If he pronounce chief as skeif or fish as fix grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
cindyrella: grin grin grin
If he pronounce chief as skeif or fish as fix grin grin
Lwkmd!! If he pronounces 'shop' as 'chop' and 'chair' as 'share' grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
I take offence angry
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: I take offence angry
Okay grin grin

seriously, you don't have to.. Topic says man not woman.
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by pwettytemmy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
U knw he's an ibo man if he said 'Nna men, d oyel money is from my peopulu. Oga sir wetin Do ur gynarator, peterol don finish for am abi na oyel. O boy peeheshien don take light again ooo'@ OP LMFAO

1 Like

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
pwettytemmy: U knw he's an ibo man if he said 'Nna men, d oyel money is from my peopulu. Oga sir wetin Do ur gynarator, peterol don finish for am abi na oyel. O boy peeheshien don take light again ooo'@ OP LMFAO

Dry. undecided

And pls, don't derail the thread. Is it the *colour riot you're putting on dats making u misyarn? undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by jhydebaba(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
fluid26:

Dry. undecided

And pls, don't derail the thread. Is it the *colour riot you're putting on dats making u misyarn? undecided
Ol boi, stopu dat tini. Ya bloda abuse yoloba manu finich, u comu dey abuse my sister liki dat. Abegi, wen chinedu bring dat kontaner make u tell me because na 100 taousind be my money.

Haven't you heard that before the Ibos will attain the level of the yoruba man in terms of education it will take 10 years but for Hausa man, 100 years.

*Yoruba Rocks Men*

3 Likes

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by cindyrella(f): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ahh iya no "fex" na grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by cindyrella(f): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
fluid26:

Dry. undecided

*FALLS FROM MANGO TREE* grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
Guys please this is just for fun,am not an igbo guy. We can also have a thread for other tribes,this is not to cause mayhem,just for fun..
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
mummy G.O please dont
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by shuddikay(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
U knw its a yoruba man if when he changes the one tyre of his car, he throws a party, or if he buys a bag of rice, he throws a party.... grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
fluid26:

Dry. undecided

Dry? Na Boss! Dat was fawcking funny! LMFAOOOO!!!!
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
jhydebaba: Ol boi, stopu dat tini. Ya bloda abuse yoloba manu finich, u comu dey abuse my sister liki dat. Abegi, wen chinedu bring dat kontaner make u tell me because na 100 taousind be my money.

Haven't you heard that before the Ibos will attain the level of the yoruba man in terms of education it will take 10 years but for Hausa man, 100 years.

*Yoruba Rocks Men*
ROFTLMAOOO!!!!
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
Emmy9ite: mummy G.O please dont
Ok! cheesy
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
cindyrella:
*FALLS FROM MANGO TREE* grin grin

u dis babegial, u too lyk 2 dey climb mango tree. Boys go dey observe ya kini o! cheesy
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Acidosis(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
fluid26:

u dis babegial, u too lyk 2 dey climb mango tree. Boys go dey observe ya kini o! cheesy

*faints*
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by olagamalin(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
fluid26:

Dry. undecided

grin
fluid26:

Dry. undecided

. Nawa ooo...haba
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by cindyrella(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
fluid26:

Lmfao!
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Jbgurl: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2012
if he says AWA U? instead of HOW ARE U?. IF he wears agbada 2work on a monday morning.
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
Jb gurl: if he says AWA U? instead of HOW ARE U?. IF he wears agbada 2work on a monday morning.
Boring!
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by EfemenaXY: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
^^ Wetin be your own sef?

AWA U ID? Kiloshe? tongue cheesy

Emmy9ite: No offence to the yoruba peeps, lets just have fun,its a sunday!
You will know if its a yoruba man
-If he kneels down to receive money from the ATM machine and says thank you to the machine.

-If he postrates when greeting someone on the phone.

-If he is asked to make a sentence with blue,green and yellow and you hear, 'when i wake from my blue bed,my phone ring green green and i answer yellow!

-If he is asked his phone number and you hear 'siro hate siro tiri tiri six wan wan tiri fife fife. That is my hen te hen number' grin grin

please share yours.

You, my guy, are one crazy dude! I had to read that last line twice to get the joke o! grin grin

So the guy's MTM no. is: 0803 3611 355 eh? HEY! THAT'S MY NUMBER NAW!! Ow did you get it?? shocked shocked
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Wetin be your own sef?

AWA U ID? Kiloshe? tongue cheesy

You, my guy, are one crazy dude! I had to read that last line twice to get the joke o! grin grin

So the guy's MTM no. is: 0803 3611 355 eh? HEY! THAT'S MY NUMBER NAW!! Ow did you get it?? shocked shocked
Bebe! How far na? U no she b proper ngbatic babe, If she enter restaurant dey negotiate price of odeku.Na okrika market u think sey u dey?
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
I dont mean to diss o but i've actually seen a yoruba guy prostrate while greeting somebody on the phone. I thought twas funny at the time but now i think it goes to show how sincere and serious they consider their greeting.funny joke though.

1 Like

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
MuhMubRaj: If he knocks a kid on d head sayin "oo le kiyon",when he pulls of his clothes for a fight and ends up not fighting
Boring!
Igbos also do d bolded. tongue
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
MuhMubRaj: U know he is a yoruba guy wen he puts ”ni“ at the end of every question.shey the girl no VINE ni? Lmaooo
U still boring...
And u come put lmao again for dry joke? Hmmmm.....Something is wrong wiv u o!
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by EfemenaXY: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bebe! How far na? U no she b proper ngbatic babe, If she enter restaurant dey negotiate price of odeku.Na okrika market u think sey u dey?

I dey o! cheesy

Come, I dey vex wiff ya! Why you nor tell me say this our section don begin dey rock! angry angry angry

More than 2 quality jokes on this page! We go give Amadioha (abi na so dem dey call the god of thunder?) sacrifice ... grin grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by ayobase(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2012
Its funny though, but u failed to UNDERSTAND that Igbo has the most terrible and ANNOYING ''MOTHER'S TONGUE'' laced english!
Note, nothing is wrong having accent, so far one is speaking good&sound English (especially pronunciation)....every Tribe with hers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Love This Man? (picture included) / Lwkmd! Funny Meme (pic) / Ribs Cracker! Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.