Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

A Big Thank You To Glo For Refunding My 1.500 For Unsuccessful Bis Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Big Thank You To Glo For Refunding My 1.500 For Unsuccessful Bis Subscription (715 Views)

Which BIS Subscription Works On Iphone / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Thank You To Glo For Refunding My 1.500 For Unsuccessful Bis Subscription by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
I wanted to browse on my pc with glo when my swift was messing up. Someone told me to first do bis subscription, so i did the subscription and it was successful.
Only to now buy glo modem and connect the thing, of course it told me i had to subscribe for the internet again (without reference to the bis).
So i went ahead to do this, and i was lamenting of the BIS which i have done earlier. I was not sure of how to get my money back.

Today, i just got a message from 777 saying them don refund my money, and true true them don refund am o. walahi, if na that wayo MTN - the end be that!
Re: A Big Thank You To Glo For Refunding My 1.500 For Unsuccessful Bis Subscription by honsule(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
u were Just lucky
Re: A Big Thank You To Glo For Refunding My 1.500 For Unsuccessful Bis Subscription by Infoseye(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Why should you be lucky when its normal by right they are meant to refund your money.
Re: A Big Thank You To Glo For Refunding My 1.500 For Unsuccessful Bis Subscription by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2012
honsule: u were Just lucky
Thanks bro.

Infoseye: Why should you be lucky when its normal by right they are meant to refund your money.
MTN and Airtel have chopped my BIS money before more than once, and i visited their office - in the case of MTN, nothing was done.
Re: A Big Thank You To Glo For Refunding My 1.500 For Unsuccessful Bis Subscription by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2012
I support honsule you were just lucky. maybe the staff you complained to just decided to have mercy on you for your ignorance and make you happy.

Everyone knows that's it's only Airtel BIS that you can use on your PC straight away without any hacks or cracks.

Next time be sure of what you're doing before spending money.

(1) (Reply)

RIM To Unveils Blackberry 10, And A Pair Of New Handsets On Janurary 30 / First Samsung Galaxy Note Gets Jellybean / Suggestions On Mini-tablet Or Smartphone Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.