Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Tennis US Open 2012.. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis US Open 2012.. (16123 Views)

Andy Murray Wins US Open 2012 / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament / Tennis: US Open 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
radwanska dumped out by vinci

quater final women

azarenka vs stosur
sharapova vs bartoli
ivanovic vs s.williams
errani vs vinci
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
fredoooooo: radwanska dumped out by vinci

quater final women

azarenka vs stosur
sharapova vs bartoli

ivanovic vs s.williams
errani vs vinci

Battles of fine girls... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by montelik(m): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^Ivanovic is finer than all of them, and yes that include masha.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2012
^^ Beauty, after all, lies in the eyes of the beer-holder. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mystikal(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Santino1: ^^ Beauty, after all, lies in the eyes of the beer-holder. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. . . .They even look finer at the end of the beer.

Del Potro VS Roddick. . . . tough call.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
mystikal:

Na so my brother..

I think I'm gonna give it to Andy, if he can get the crowd to be involved in every points and his amazing serve doesn't desert him. I'm happy with whoever win the game
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by chic2pimp(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
montelik: ^^^Ivanovic is finer than all of them, and yes that include masha.

Is that even in doubt?.....whilst also possessing a nice curvy body to boot.

Still Team BOOTY though
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Meanwhile...Azarenka proceeds in three sets decided on tiebreak

Kudos to both ladies...An amazing game from both
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
vika beat the defending champion in three sets ,great match..... sharapova bartoli next
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
Santino1: ^^ Beauty, after all, lies in the eyes of the beer-holder. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Is that even in doubt?.....whilst also possessing a nice curvy body to boot.

Still Team BOOTY though

that is my bro cheesy
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by chic2pimp(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
Abeg No corrupt a whole born again christian like me jare....... tongue

I dey very Innocent smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by herdeiza: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
Team#djokooooooooo, watch for him
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mumento007: 1:23am On Sep 05, 2012
Azarenka DANCES after downing Stosur at US Open 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roKGMzBzCLQ via @youtube
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by mumento007: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Azarenka DANCES after downing Stosur at US Open 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roKGMzBzCLQ
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Tropilo(m): 1:27am On Sep 05, 2012
mystikal:

Walk-over for Del Potro. Roddick is finished as a tennis player.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by edoyad(m): 3:32am On Sep 05, 2012
chic2pimp: Abeg No corrupt a whole born again christian like me jare....... tongue

I dey very Innocent smiley smiley smiley

Eh now. Born again for Chapel of Dk. Oshi.

@, it's not easy staying awake but we must watch am sha. The crowd were behind Stosur too, seems they wanted a Grand epic revenge too.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Blyss: 4:26am On Sep 05, 2012
Santino1:

Vicroria Duval,I love her glasses too...we'll be keeping an eye on her grin grin grin grin

I wish she goes farther than that...it's been long I've seen her win a major

She has serious potential; the only area she's really lacking is in her serve. She has a good ground game, with power.. but her serve is crap. It's what killed her against Clijsters. If she'd gotten more of those first serves in play and had put more power on them, she'd of beat Clijsters, which is in no way a small feat. Clijsters is very good. If Victoria is serious about going far in this sport, she absolutely has what it takes, but she needs to get out there on the practice courts and just practice her serving for at least 2 weeks strait out of every month and hit the gym to put some more muscle mass on her arms until she's pounding down 100 miles aces one after the other like the Williams. I've seen how she hits that ball, I know she has the natural power in her to swing to do it. I'm gonna keep an eye on this young lady for sure.

If she puts more practice into her serving, by Wimbledon, next year she could be rapidly scaling the rankings like the Williams did.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Lovren(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2012
I fink the sensation of the tornament will be the 18 years old british LAURA ROBSON.. Unbelivable player. And at that age. We may ave a new world number 1 in the making.. Sad to cee ma agnieska Radwanska go buh its the grandslam, theres no impossibility. Nw i proudly join team Vika. The belarusian as surely blown me away wit some unimaginable and sometimes extreme tennis. Sera Errani and Roberta Vinci the doubles semi finalist and favourite to face of against each oda in the quaters gonna be an interesting game guys.. Serena, Vika and Sugapova all potential champs.. And as every 1 forgotten the 16 year old american Victoria Duval? Mehn that gal has a whole lot of future ahead of her.. As for the ATP? sad to cee maddy FISH withdraw. Buh ama sit on the fence for this 1. Murray, Djokovic and federer all as the chance to be the champion...
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by patrickmuf(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2012
Federer vs djokovic will meet in da mens final...For the womens game, i have got a crush on sharapova but you cant bet against an inform serena...Anyway i go with federer and sharapova for the men and womens title respectively
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Blyss:

She has serious potential; the only area she's really lacking is in her serve. She has a good ground game, with power.. but her serve is crap. It's what killed her against Clijsters. If she'd gotten more of those first serves in play and had put more power on them, she'd of beat Clijsters, which is in no way a small feat. Clijsters is very good. If Victoria is serious about going far in this sport, she absolutely has what it takes, but she needs to get out there on the practice courts and just practice her serving for at least 2 weeks strait out of every month and hit the gym to put some more muscle mass on her arms until she's pounding down 100 miles aces one after the other like the Williams. I've seen how she hits that ball, I know she has the natural power in her to swing to do it. I'm gonna keep an eye on this young lady for sure.

If she puts more practice into her serving, by Wimbledon, next year she could be rapidly scaling the rankings like the Williams did.

Great you noticed, Duval pays more attention to the speed of her serve than the study the precision of where it lands. I believe if she had concentrated more of getting her first serve in especially on the Ad court which would have forced Kim to return to her kill spot and then hit the forehand winner flat and wide, I believe she she would have still be in the tournament. She's got real potential and that's why I said a lot of people is gonna be keeping an eye on her.

Lovren: I fink the sensation of the tornament will be the 18 years old british LAURA ROBSON.. Unbelivable player. And at that age. We may ave a new world number 1 in the making.. Sad to cee ma agnieska Radwanska go buh its the grandslam, theres no impossibility. Nw i proudly join team Vika. The belarusian as surely blown me away wit some unimaginable and sometimes extreme tennis. Sera Errani and Roberta Vinci the doubles semi finalist and favourite to face of against each oda in the quaters gonna be an interesting game guys.. Serena, Vika and Sugapova all potential champs.. And as every 1 forgotten the 16 year old american Victoria Duval? Mehn that gal has a whole lot of future ahead of her.. As for the ATP? sad to cee maddy FISH withdraw. Buh ama sit on the fence for this 1. Murray, Djokovic and federer all as the chance to be the champion...

Laura is not doubt a talent, but you know like everything British (especially in sports), they "praise-sing" them before they are even made.....I honestly hope she doesn't end up another Murray...keeping my fingers crossed cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Tropilo:

Walk-over for Del Potro. Roddick is finished as a tennis player.

Really?? don't bet on that
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by webmanlag: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2012
Likely winners

Women : Victoria Azarenka, because she has improved considerably and is the form player in the women's draw.

Men: Novak Djokovic, because hard court is his best surface, and he has beaten the only guy capable of stopping him (Roger),
two years in a row here.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by damas11111(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
webmanlag: Likely winners

Women : Victoria Azarenka, because she has improved considerably and is the form player in the women's draw.

Men: Novak Djokovic, because hard court is his best surface, and he has beaten the only guy capable of stopping him (Roger),
two years in a row here.
Djokovic was clearly Lucky on booth occasions as The Fed had match points on each of them.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Lovren(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
Guys Roddick is just disappionting. After winning the first tie break. Afta that. Hes been struggling. Hope he comes up against wit sometin beta against a brilliant del potro... Making less unforced errors wil be the key. 6:7 7:6 5:2 currently.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by Santino1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Good bye and Good luck to Andy Roddick...

Meanwhile, the other Andy is being torn apart by Marin
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
delpo - djokovic rematch
fed - berdych
murray - cilic ....in progress
tipsarevic - ferrer
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
sharapova defeat bartoli , next is azarenka ......
errani beat vinci ( italian derby) waiting for the winne between ana and serena
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by fredoooooo: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
Auguri Roddick
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by edoyad(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2012
Roddy cry
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by edoyad(m): 12:39am On Sep 06, 2012
Serena and Ana on the court. Andy Murray has recovered to win 2 sets. Serena won 23 straight games before losing that last one to Ana.
Re: Tennis US Open 2012.. by edoyad(m): 12:57am On Sep 06, 2012
grin grin . I can swear Serena threw away that first game in the second set so that the game would look competitive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Eden Hazard And Mesuit Ozil Claim Best Player As London Derby Nears / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / FIFA Bans Oden Charles, Tanzanian Referee For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.