Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ikechukwu New Joints - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ikechukwu New Joints (1526 Views)

Ikechukwu's New Video For Bad Guy / Ikechukwu's New Video / U Know My P Naeto-c Featuring Ikechukwu ***new Video** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu New Joints by coolboyapg: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2008
what do you guys feel about ikechukwu new singles 1 wind am well feat dbanj and don jazzy 2 nobody do me like you feat wande coal.for me its just too dope.i love them all.go listen to it.too much of a joint
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by tosinadeda: 6:17am On Jan 01, 2008
do us a favour and post the songs, so we can get good judgement on the songs lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by 9ja4eva: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2008
Exactly.

Do us a favour
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by OEPHIUS(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2008
That "wind am well" where ikechukwu was not rapping but singing and someone will still say he was good only d'banj and don jazzy made the song worht while
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by coolboyapg: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2008
for those wanting to hear the song,the song is curently no 1 on top 7 at 7pm on rhythm 93.7,listen then come back and comment
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by OEPHIUS(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2008
for those wanting to hear the song,the song is curently no 1 on top 7 at 7pm on rhythm 93.7,listen then come back and comment

and to those who do not live n lagos or know JAJ sorry you are missing like hell
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by alisigwe(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2008
top seven dey live 4 abj,4 94.7,whenever i hear events alwayz happening in lagos,i crazily gets pissed off,lagos homies always think others ain't known nth. cry cry,i dey miss lagos.kai
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by UncleQuily: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2008
cool boy or girl , could you provide a link?

like tosin said.
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by tosinadeda: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2008
Did don jazzy run out of lyrics 4 the chorus or wut?
Y did he av to repeat
"whine am well" like 20 times?
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by jerrymania(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2008
I think dis Ibo Boy will sell albums. he's got marketing sense.
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by UncleQuily: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2008
so jerry

i guess what you saying is, the song does not matter, as long as there is marketing?
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by jerrymania(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2008
UncleQuily:

so jerry

i guess what you saying is, the song does not matter, as long as there is marketing?

Yes the song doesnt matter. MARKETING is it. Souljah boy will tell ya,Dbanj will let you know too. I think theres something wierd about Ikechukwu and if he markets that wierd thing along with his (maybe stupid) songs, then he has equally made album sales.
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by UncleQuily: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2008
tell me one whack song that sold massively
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by jerrymania(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
Crank that by souljah."superman that hoe" wtf? does he make a freakin sense? hell no,top billboard song and good album sales i'll say thats a wack song that sold publicly, and even worse my ears dont get itchy when the song is played shocked
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by bolajibaok(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2008
UncleQuily:

tell me one whack song that sold massively

@jerrymadness
the bastid jerrymadness doesnt understand the meaning of wack.ask ruggedman grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by PoDeep(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2008
Whine am well is down right mediocre as hell!!!
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by coolboyapg: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
that song is dope.no long thing.big ups to dbanj ,donjazzy and ikechukwu
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by jerrymania(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2008
bolajibaok:

@jerrymadness
the bastid jerrymadness doesnt understand the meaning of wack.ask ruggedman grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny enough broke ass dude, u dont even know the meaning in my reply to his questions.
In short are you even making sense? ask ruggedman what? why r u mentioning rugged man? whats the meaning of bastid? and whats funny about this piece of shit u wrote Blockhead?
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by 9ja4eva: 6:07am On Jan 18, 2008
Is d song anywhere online?
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by Sico: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2008
Yes they're all on Tru Spot!

Happy New Year Y'all
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by Sico: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2008
Oh i forgot http://www.mytruspot.com/ikechukwu for all Ikechukwu's songs

Seriously you guys should first search Tru Spot! or post on their forums to get the song on the artists profiles. They just announced that they added over a thousand songs to their database yesterday.
Re: Ikechukwu New Joints by thatgirl1: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
check out the video here: http://naijavixen2..com/

(1) (Reply)

Ayewa Gospel Singers: Anyone With Their Songs Or Links ? / Naeto C - Kini Big Deal (video) / Faze: A Cult Hero:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.