Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Childhood Sexual Experience - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Sexual Experience (4241 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours / My Childhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Childhood Sexual Experience by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2012
I grew up in a christain home where every1 impressed God wit our behaviour,attitude of giving n giving n never collecting from people n God kept on blessing my family. Now my first sexual experiences dat still stuck to Memory. I was very young den @ age 6 we lived @ ikotun den in a detached bungalow wit d landlord n is family, d landlord ad very pretty girls as daughters n ad just a son of d same age as myself called olumide. It all started 1 afternoon wen our parents weren't in n myself n olumide decided 2 Play a game called daddy n mummy but we didn't ve any girl to play d mummy role so I told olumide 2 Tell is elder sis tope 2Play d part since she was just a year older dan us, I played n part of daddy, Tope played mummy while olumide played son, dis play went smooth d first day n days after we kept playing d game since we were on holliday n we didn't ve any tin doing @ home so Tope den invited 1 of her friends shade in d next compound who was also on holliday n was bored staying indoors 2Join us. I happened 2B d director of d play so I made sure it was like 1 of d nigerian movies we saw on TV. I sunny afternoon olumide was asleep den Tope came 2 me with shade dey started teasing me dat wat kind of daddy doesn't hold mummy,kiss, touch mummy, hummmm I was happy hearing dis. My son olumide was asleep n we ad a lot of chores 2 Do so our game ad 2 Wait till d week began ...1 monday afternoon, wen d streets was so quite n calm, we decided 2 Start our lovely game again dis time it was a different play,shade was my new mummy while Tope was d old mummy, we finished our play n den we decided 2 Take our baths n den go 2 Bed, shade came 2 Peep @ me taking my bath @ d backyard, I noticed she waz staring but I pretended not 2 C her n I didn't show any sign of shame. On Wednesday Tope n olumide went out wit their mum so I ad shade all 2 myself, wen she came by n didn't find olumide n Tope I tot she was going 2 Leave immeditely but she didn't she wanted 2 Play d game wit me alone n since it was a big compound wit a gate...she wasn't shy about anytin dat day I felt she ad seen people in d sex act before n she wanted 2 Practice it on me. I was very happy 2 Learn sometin new..she just sat close 2 Me and she rest her head on my laps den I started feeling a little ginger, she slowly used her head 2 Rub my dick, she cud feel it sweelling rite in my shorts den she asked if I wanted her 2 Touch it wit her hands n I agreed immediately.She slowly raised her head up turn herself now n was going for my zip, she unzipped me brought out my dick den she smiled n said since d day she saw me having my bath she couldn't but imagine holding my dick in her hands,she rubbed n squeezed my dick so hard n den she took my hands 2 n slipped it into her panties n told me 2 Rub her private part ,I felt a rough edge n I started massaging every part my hands cud reach, I wasn't feeling comfortable wit d panties she was putting on so I pulled dem off her den I cud see wat I was touching n even had proper veiw dis time dat I slipped my hands into her vagina n she made a slight mourn I contined. N I new she was enjoying dis while she kept on stoking my dick... There was a sudden bang @ d gate like some1 entered into d compond n slammed d gate, so we took 2 Our heels n went into hiding till there was time n space for shade 2 Escape to Her compound. I didn't get 2 See shade again cause her family ad 2 Rellocate 2 Ikeja gra,it was a rough weekend for me noing dat some1 who made me feel so gud cud just leave.D 3rd week in d new month came after a long time of playing our daddy n mummy game since Tope n olumide also felt d absence of shade, d game started smooth but I ad shade in mind all day long, I cud no longer hold d urge 2 Commit some touchry on my landlords daughter tope,I had 2 Punish my son olumide 2 Go 2 Sleep for some mins, jokingly d boy slept off for real so I was left wit his sis alone so I told her 2 Cum 2 My room n I pushed her on d bed n told her I wanted 2 do wat daddies did 2 Mummies, she was happy 2 Hear dis so she didn't object, I was quite fast about my actions cause I didn't want olumide 2 Get me in d act wit his sis, I lay on top of her making sure she cud feel my dick on her already hot body, she seemed experienced dan shade she grabbed My dick n unzipped me she stroked me so calm n gently, den I raised up her skirts do rub her privatepart den I discovered dat she wasn't putting on panties. Hummmm easy access for me, I just put my finger in her.viagina n she was making slow wines for me. Olumide made a squaky cough from sleep so we had 2 Call it quit...this continued between myself n tope until d day she asked for more just like d boy Oliver twist did. She wanted raw sex dis time she really wanted to Have my penis in her vagina. I was quite eager to Find out d feelings adults derived from dis little exercise.....d story continues
Re: My Childhood Sexual Experience by sholay2011(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Does this place look like the romance section? undecided If this is your own piece of creative writing, I then really 'admire' it... tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! / Black Is Beautiful (poem) / RENEGADE 1 (the Night He Was Supposed To Deflower His Girl; His Father Did!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.