Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

South Sudan’s Atong Demach Is Miss World Africa - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / South Sudan’s Atong Demach Is Miss World Africa (3134 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Sudan’s Atong Demach Is Miss World Africa by supereagle(m): 4:30am On Aug 27, 2012
The finals of this year’s Miss World beauty pageant have been held in the northeastern Chinese mining city of Ordos, Inner Mongolia, located on the edge of the Gobi desert.

True to pre-event predictions, China’s Wenxia YU, was crowned Miss World 2012 at a thrilling ceremony held on the weekend of Saturday August 18. She takes over from Miss World 2011 Ivian Sarcos of Venezuela.

The post-event debate about whether China truly deserved the crown is to be expected, as it follows the tradition of a global showpiece that has gone through some phases since its inception, but remains the world’s most patronized beauty pageant.

This year marked the 62nd edition, and saw some 116 countries taking part, including the newly independent African nation South Sudan.

Represented at the world stage this year by the ever gorgeous and stunning Atong Demach, South Sudan managed to create history by winning the coveted Miss World Africa prize, also known as the “African Continental Queen of Beauty”, on their first ever shot at the world title.
http://african.howzit.msn.com/south-sudan%e2%80%99s-atong-demach-is-miss-world-africa

Re: South Sudan’s Atong Demach Is Miss World Africa by cheikh: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Op
Represented at the world stage this year by the ever gorgeous and stunning Atong Demach, South Sudan managed to create history by winning the coveted Miss World Africa prize, also known as the “African Continental Queen of Beauty”, on their first ever shot at the world title.
http://african.howzit.msn.com/south-sudan%e2%80%99s-atong-demach-is-miss-world-africa

@^^ She's truly gorgeous and flawless wink. Her skin tone is so beautiful, smooth and flawless as most South Sudanese are anyway. Trust me I know grin.
Re: South Sudan’s Atong Demach Is Miss World Africa by MissyB3(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
cheikh: Op

@^^ She's truly gorgeous and flawless wink. Her skin tone is so beautiful, smooth and flawless as most South Sudanese are anyway. Trust me I know grin.
Mean! grin
Re: South Sudan’s Atong Demach Is Miss World Africa by cheikh: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
Missy_B
Mean!

@^ What"s "Mean" about what I wrote?
I truly believe and stand by my statement. She is truly Gorgeous like most truly beautiful South Sudanese I know. I know that a lot of Nigerians have hang ups about "dark" skins etc but that's their wahala not mine grin. I am a man so I know what I like or do not like tongue. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I challenge anybody who thinks that they are better looking to post their photograph and let's judge who's more intelligent, pretty/beautiful, taller et al than the current South Sudanese- Miss Africa(world). I am happy and proud that my choice for the title was successful. She's a true reflection/representation of Africa and not some washed out, bleaching, false/fake-brazilian hair wearing females that populate Naija cities. It is ugly and sad! Naija babes are ok but they should ease up on the "fakeness". It is not attractive shocked.
Re: South Sudan’s Atong Demach Is Miss World Africa by MissyB3(f): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
cheikh: Missy_B

@^ What"s "Mean" about what I wrote?
I truly believe and stand by my statement. She is truly Gorgeous like most truly beautiful South Sudanese I know. I know that a lot of Nigerians have hang ups about "dark" skins etc but that's their wahala not mine grin. I am a man so I know what I like or do not like tongue. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I challenge anybody who thinks that they are better looking to post their photograph and let's judge who's more intelligent, pretty/beautiful, taller et al than the current South Sudanese- Miss Africa(world). I am happy and proud that my choice for the title was successful. She's a true reflection/representation of Africa and not some washed out, bleaching, false/fake-brazilian hair wearing females that populate Naija cities. It is ugly and sad! Naija babes are ok but they should ease up on the "fakeness". It is not attractive shocked.
Ah! shocked Okay . . .I rest my case!

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Designing Tutorials And Pattern Making. / Lady's Buy Your Gorgeous Wears / Get Your Skone Watch, Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.