Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Prayer By A Computer Scientist - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Prayer By A Computer Scientist (2237 Views)

Computer Scientist In Need Of Assistance. / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / Asohk.com,forum For Computer Scientist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer By A Computer Scientist by hammedkola(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2012
I woke up this morning and had the inspiration to pray to God based on my profession and these where what i said to him

Heavenly Father, the SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR and SOFTWARE ARCHITECT of the entire universe, the one that knows us by our IPs, the one whose thoughts was BLOGGED into a compendium for daily guidance. You INTERCEPT AND DECRYPT every PACKET sent my way by the enemy, the one that never FAIL me, every time I PING you my REQUEST never TIMES OUT.

Lord i thank you, even when i CRASH you do a SYSTEM RECOVERY and RESTORE me to FACTORY SETTINGS. When i leave your PATH you never DELETE me from your MEMORY. When life THROWS EXCEPTIONS at me you give me the grace to MULTI-TASK. Your RAM AND PROCESSOR cannot be comprehended. You give me the ALGORITHM to SUMOUNT life's challenges.

I am never scared of BUGS because i know the CHIPSET and FIRMWARE you EMBEDDED inside of me are second to none. Thank you for DECLARING every work of the enemy NULL AND VOID. Even when i do INIT 0, you cover me with your wings.

Thank you for my OS, may only your NAMESPACE be praised now till an INFINITE LOOP. Amen

smiley

6 Likes

Re: Prayer By A Computer Scientist by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2012
Nice one mate.
Re: Prayer By A Computer Scientist by omogee1: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
Computer is the Centralization of Civilization, I love my work as a computer Personnel,
Everyday I think about how to become Socreate and Bill Gate of American due to their computer research

everyday I feel like being among the toplist on computer Guru.
Re: Prayer By A Computer Scientist by tessyade: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
@poster that's very funny.
Re: Prayer By A Computer Scientist by EazyJ(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
Wowww!

(1) (Reply)

Before You Change That RAM / Fairly Used Hp Compaq Presario Cq56 For Grabs / What To Do When Your TV Has Ink On The Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.