Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (27739 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Share Internet On My Laptop Through WIFI / How Do I Subsribe For Mtn Internet On My Ipad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) by boriswole: 8:08pm On May 18, 2008
hi, i was wondering if i could connect my blackberry to my computer and then browse with it.
i have also been unable to install opera mini
anyone pls help

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) by dragnet: 9:32pm On May 18, 2008
google it man!
Re: How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) by dnative(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2008
Your blackberry would only be able to browse through internet services provided by the network provider to which your blackberry is connected to.

Unless of course it has a wi-fi interface with which you can connect it to an infrastructure network and with a properly configured browser settings - browse the net through the infrastructure shared internet resources.
Re: How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) by skima(m): 3:19am On Aug 29, 2008
Follow this link you will get the full information:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/wap/GetThread.php?f=31&t=2019&bat=

(1) (Reply)

Repair Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 EDGE/S7/S7 EDGE/S8 (BEST PRICE GUARANTEED) / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.