Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. (1141 Views)

Drop A Prayer Point Wishing NAIRALAND Users A Happy New Month.Welcome To August / ** / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2008
As I wishes you a properous new year, I come with my usual frankness, hoping you would keep banning me.

Until you see the truth in my words. Unfortunately, I am not like some idiots who praises you to win your favour.

You have really offended so many people through your arogance and self-centredness, directly or indirectly. And the only way you can get to know the truth is to apologise to them.

I think you need a consgliere and adviser who would guide you as you plot your way through new year. No doubt, you have done well. It is not by your own intelligence that nairaland assume the reputation it had. Give credit to who is due and show gratitue to who deserve it.

You remind me of a famous dictator who, at the high of his power, started equating himself with the creator. Then, a child he raised up in his own backyard was used to put an end to his power. His kingdom never recovered after his fall. Pharaoh, what a close comparison!

As for me, I would remain firm to my words. I have no regret. Please ban!

Last word:
that chat I told you about has been praising you all over the forum. He is a good man on the surface, but beware of him. He is a wolf in sheep skin. I know you hate the truth. So carry go.

Once again, happy new year.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by Seun(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2008
Please shat ap. What do you know about my life outside this pathetic forum?
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2008
Nothing except what you show the world. And what those who slander you behind your back peddle about. Unfortunately, for them, I don't believe in their stupid lies.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2008
Can you name them?
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by FELORE(f): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2008
seun i'm new here can u help me with the best topics pls embarassed embarassed :d
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by FELORE(f): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2008
i begging u
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2008
Seun, I have honour. I don't name people behind them. I let them show themselves. By their deeds you shall know them. By their words, you would read their heart.

I have alot of students. Past and present. The most important thing I thought them is to let their deeds speak for them. Truth is bitter. We all know it. Just learn from your mistakes and stop portraying yourself as arrogant. You have alot years to live and I am sure you don't intend dying on nairaland. You would want to do something bigger and better. Therefore do what Chief Odegbami taught me "behold the darkness, yet curse it not. Rather be the light that so transform it. For your light can do more than illuminate your path, " in other word, learn to change umpleasant situations into your preference, by transforming them for the better.

Always bear in mind, that just as good men are desirable, bad men gave these good men the reputation of being good. For without evil, goodness is useless.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

I won't mention name. This is new year, the past is gone. A new dawn. Fortunately, I don't keep useless grudge. Let it go. Forget it.

But open your eyes and let wisdom guide you henceforth. That way, you would be alert at any lapse.

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2008
Folore?
Best topic? Depends on what you want. By your post, I feel you should go to EDUCATION BOARD, CAREER, OR ENTERTAINMENT. You would find what you seek.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by topkin(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2008
Seun wetin u do dis guy? shocked Una get beef before? shocked Abeg make una try settle una scores, Dis na new year o! No carry-over of beef!!! grin grin
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by Seun(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2008
I really hate all these distractions.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by mrpataki(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2008
olanajim:

Therefore do what Chief Odegbami taught me "behold the darkness, yet curse it not. Rather be the light that so transform it. For your light can do more than illuminate your path, " in other word, learn to change umpleasant situations into your preference, by transforming them for the better.

Always bear in mind, that just as good men are desirable, bad men gave these good men the reputation of being good. For without evil, goodness is useless.

This is my first post this year. I like this quote I got from your post here. I have scribbled it down in my notebook. Thanks for not keeping it to yourself.

Happy New Year everyone!
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by DualCore1: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2008
Seun:

Seun:

Can you name them?

Seun:

I really hate all these distractions.

@Seun

"NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed." NairaLand Rules.

i'll advice u read the rule book at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

No one is above the law. if u continue u will have to ban yourself or let someone ban u.
it is in NairaLand's best intrest that u lock this thread.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2008
Mr pataki,
I am glad to come near you. I heard lot of good things of you. Maybe I wasn't lucky enough to come close. Let get connected. My YM is on my profile. I would link up later.

Dual Core,
it is a pity you either didn't read my post or you read half. Kindly return to it and locate where I drop name. My message was very clear to a neutral mind.

I have no beef or pork to exchange with anyone. Go through my past posts and pick out one where I insult or down grade anyone or creed. It would help you to grasp my person and the true meaning of my message.

This is new year. The best gift we can gift nairaland is the truth. Those who are gifted with foresight would tell you the inside content of the quotes you pasted above. There are two way to see. To see the image before you or to see the meaning of that image.

At any rate, you are right about the reason for public forum. I think somebody need that sermon and he is reading already. As for the rules, I read them over and over. I see no where I can be accused of breaking the rule while someone insulted my sensibility and still got my praise. That man who created the rules is the one breaking part it and covering his track.

Like I said, I want it gone. I shall not mention any name again.

I close this by saying "IT IS WELL".
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by mellow(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2008
Welcome back Ola. i thought the issue was settled before you were unbanned?

Please, let us forget what ever it is that is setting us apart and enter the Newyear

with a grand style.
[/color][color=#990000][/color]
Seun:

[color=#000099]Seun do not forget: LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by ifyalways(f): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2008
hmmn its a new year oooooooh
olajinam wellcome back.i missed you contributions,never knew you were banned.pls dear stay safe this year.
seun happy new year.
happy new year everybodddddddddddddddddy. kiss
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2008
Thank you mellow. Happy new year to you. I really missed you.

As for seun, I honestly have no grudge with him. He unbanned me shortly after the ban. But it was my decision to stay away and enjoy life in my backyard. I actually don't miss the land at all. I have better things to do.

As for leading by example, you got my point. I wish he could reflect on his languages. He would quietly insult other people and expect others not to follow his part. I wish he know that he is like a mirror. He is seeing what he reflects to others directly or indirectly. And if you point it out, he would ban you. That is what he did to me.

I don't want to mention it again after this. Any comment must not remind me of the past. This forum was created to make him ponder on the new year.

To make him open his ears and learn to respect everyone. Of course, he may ban me. It is a honour to be the first to be ban in new year, for telling the truth.

Let chat on YM when you are free. I am offline though. Just add me. I would get in touch later.

@Seun,
shake my hands. Will you?
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by Busta(f): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2008
Why am I not surprised
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2008
What is that?
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by DualCore1: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2008
@olanajim
no offence dude, i don't read lengthy posts that i don't seem to get a clue why i should be reading them anyway from the first few lines. k1nda busy guy here. And my posts were directed to seun. sorry if i didnt see something i was supposed to see.
Safe
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2008
Ifyalways,
happy new year.

To be fair to him, he banned only for a short time. And then unbanned later. But I choose to stay away till new year. To meditate on better things. Beside, I was resolute never to beg since he was the one that insulted me.

Yo, I am happy you are smiling. Hope you are in touch with Almondjoy? She made a whole lot of difference.

May 2008 bring you all to higher glory. A step forward.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by mrpataki(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2008
olanajim:

Mr pataki,
I am glad to come near you. I heard lot of good things of you. Maybe I wasn't lucky enough to come close. Let get connected. My YM is on my profile. I would link up later.

Thanks for good things you have heard. But I am sorry, we can keep the communication here. Though I am getting sick of this forum at times. Many thanks for the understanding.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by olanajim(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
Dual Core,
I got your point. I was a bit hasty anyway.

Mr Pataki,
I quite understand you. Thanks. I would get in touch when I am less busy. You can send me mail though.

@all,
why is everyone getting sick of NL? Even seun was said the same. He even used foul words to describe nairaland.

I am not surprised. I just hope somebody grow fast. When Good people are getting sick and bad people are excited, then something is wrong. I think everyone know where to look.

I hope I would get to know as many of those good people before "the world" come to an end.
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by Emeka72(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
The fear of being banned on nairaland is the beginning of wisdom pls somebody should help me with Seun's e-mail so that I can ask for forgiveness if banned my e-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by princesa(f): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2008
Emeka 7.:

The fear of being banned on nairaland is the beginning of wisdom please somebody should help me with Seun's e-mail so that I can ask for forgiveness if banned my e-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.uk

you should get banned sillly
Re: I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
hmmmn

(1) (Reply)

a / How Do I Delete A Post / Seun Urgent! Removing An Ad On Nairalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.