Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here (7626 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here by mysticgal(f): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
welcome to september and also the ember months,welcome ohhh welcome. smiley
Re: Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here by mazizitonene(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Alleluia.....praise God!
Re: Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here by etochi11(m): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2013
God will c us tru,give us life,forgive our sins and turn our dreams/aspirations to reality. My bday is dis month. 27th
Re: Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2013
it's yet another month! just give me one reason why I should not thank God, so many people saw this year but are not alive to see this day. it's the beginning of the ember months where so many are scared cos of high rate of deaths in d months. I'm not!!!! because I know he that kept me till today is faithful enough to see me thru!!!

Happy new month friends!!!
may God grant us our heart desires, may ASUU call of the strike, may we all live in peace as one Nigerians, may may God continue to uplift NL, may seun not see any reason to ban us. IJN (amen)

click sumtin to tap from dis prayer
Re: Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here by AbuMikey(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Always look forward towards your future. Fill your
eyes and heart with motivation, Push yourself and
boosts your capabilities to achieve what you want,
May you will gain confidence and believe in what
you do, Wish you a happy Month.

Last Bulltet: .........And that was how ASUU got to September

(1) (Reply)

Who Still Remember Lolly Magazine / ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.