Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Online Software Application Testers - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Online Software Application Testers (659 Views)

Needing Beta Testers... (iphone/andriod/blackberry) / Contract Job: Software/application Developers / Bounty Offer For Software Beta Testers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Software Application Testers by elomi: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dear all,
We would like to use this medium to request the services of Software Developers whom may wish to test an Online Business Application.
If you are interested kindly reply to this thread so that we can post further instructions.

Benefits include not limited to:-

1. Understand some of the workings of the application
2. Share and Learn from one another
3. Potential employee to work with a dynamic and result oriented team.
4. An honourarium.
5. Contribute to the making of revolutionary service to change the way we play and socialize.

rgds
Re: Online Software Application Testers by dellnet: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Interested.
Re: Online Software Application Testers by mj(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hmmmm, I like it, I'm in.
Re: Online Software Application Testers by jeebz: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Count me in
Re: Online Software Application Testers by Jossyboy2580(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2012
add me to the list
Re: Online Software Application Testers by wasimshzd: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2012

(1) (Reply)

/ Job Openings For Application Developers At One Of The Top Four Nigerian Banks / Job Offer For Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.