Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires (.i Need The Nitigrity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires (.i Need The Nitigrity (1205 Views)

How To Start A Haulage Business With Renault Trucks / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires (.i Need The Nitigrity by okine4real: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
I want to buy a Mack tipper soonest. I want some info on how to begin the business. pls i want someone with exprience to please answer the following questions pls.

1. If i own a Mack Tipper, do i need to always park mine tipper where they buy Laterite,granite or sharp sand? meaning if i park my tipper there, do i need to source for clients that need the service of mine tipper?

2. Do i need to have a parking space where i can park my tipper then source for mine clients myself

3. What is the disadvante of parking mine tipper far from the sales point in terms of charging customers that need the services of mine truck?

4. What advantage do i have if i park my tipper close to the sales point and if i have my own parking space far from the sales point.

Await your beautiful response
Re: How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires (.i Need The Nitigrity by y2kaustin(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
I'l rather recomend you buy a Non-seasonal truck that would always get jobs.Irrespective of the weather conditions that prevail.Go for a 15-20tons box body truck,there's myriads of jobs year in year out for such truck.Am the head of operations in a logistic firm.If you will be interested reach me on 08134340380-Essien
Re: How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires (.i Need The Nitigrity by okine4real: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
y2kaustin: I'l rather recomend you buy a Non-seasonal truck that would always get jobs.Irrespective of the weather conditions that prevail.Go for a 15-20tons box body truck,there's myriads of jobs year in year out for such truck.Am the head of operations in a logistic firm.If you will be interested reach me on 08134340380-Essien
y2kaustin: I'l rather recomend you buy a Non-seasonal truck that would always get jobs.Irrespective of the weather conditions that prevail.Go for a 15-20tons box body truck,there's myriads of jobs year in year out for such truck.Am the head of operations in a logistic firm.If you will be interested reach me on 08134340380-Essien

thanks for the advice. my email is okine4real@yahoo.com. pls forward the spac to my email has discussed.

Regards.
Re: How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires (.i Need The Nitigrity by fredasue: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
i suggest you visit www.doingtruckbusiness..com. That report will help you launch out a successful truck business.

(1) (Reply)

Shanghai Toplabel Material Technology Co., Ltd / Where Can I Buy Wholesale Europe Used Hoouse Hold Stuff / Vegetable Oil Supplies Required In A Lagos Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.