Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Acca Exams - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Acca Exams (8028 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At ACCA Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants / Done / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acca Exams by ukgold(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2008
hi, plz can anyone get me details of the cost of ACCA exams in Nigeria and the best study centre to attend for lectures. thankz
Re: Acca Exams by asaajuomo1(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2008
The only representative of ACCA in Nigeria is
Seacron Educational Nigeria Limited
7th Floor, Africa Re-building
Plot 1679 Karimu Ikotun Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos.
Re: Acca Exams by isaacdups(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2008
I am interested in the ACCA too. Can you pls get us the e-mail address and phone number if you have them. Thanks.
Re: Acca Exams by ell77(f): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2008
Don't know how good these organisations are but here are a few afilliated to BPP as agents and BPP is very good in UK.

http://www.bpp.com/page.asp?w=15&ref=2&usertyperef=2&exambodyref=36&pagetyperef=10167&parentref=2&locpagetyperef=-1&locationref=-1&easyread=-1

http://www.cbaacademy.com/cbaprog.cfm?id=1

www.bratim.com
the bratim link takes forever to load though on my computer!

Godd luck hopefully a Nigerian resident in Nigeria will give you their own personal opinion.
Re: Acca Exams by asaajuomo1(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2008
Seacron Educational Nigeria Limited
(Representative Office of ACCA in Nigeria)
7th Floor Africa Re Building
Plot 1679 Karimu Kotun Street
Victoria Island
Lagos

tel: +234 (0)1 461 6269
fax: +234 (0)1 462 7591
Re: Acca Exams by kachikapor(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2008
i believe you mean the cost of tuition, as the cost of exams are dctated by ACCA only. nwaiz, if you want to use any of the 2 main tuition providers (CBA and Synergy professionals), then i think you'll need about 17 grand per paper.

and that also, is dependent on the level you're writing.
all the best
Re: Acca Exams by sharpman1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2008
The Number 1 ACCA tuition provider in Nigeria

SYNERGY PROFESSIONALS

2 Afric Road,
Off Western Avenue,
Behind Leadway Assurance Building,
Iponri, Lagos,
Nigeria.
Re: Acca Exams by obanikoro2(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2008
@poster

Better still go to their website and get all the info you need. www.accaglobal.com
The info provided by asaaju omo concerning their Nigeria representative is also authentic!

Concerning study centres, I can't really say since you seem to be in PH but we have quite a number of them in Lagos here.

I also believe ACCA Nigeria can give you info about study centre. You have chosen the right step if you take ACCA.

Its the largest and fastest growing Accountancy body in the world and regognized in over 180 countries.

Its also gaining much recognition now in Nigerian Companies. Just try their website; u will get all the info u need and even more.

@sharp man

I wonder who rated SYNERGY PROFESSIONALS the best tution provider in Nigeria?

ACCA or you? Stop spreading unfounded rumours grin
Re: Acca Exams by daynike(f): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2008
ACCA number 009441415822000
Re: Acca Exams by ebony1425(m): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2008
Is it cost efficient to study ACCA in Nig. because it is not that expensive in UK? If you need more info, you can mail me 'tunjiogunjobi@accamail.com' .
Re: Acca Exams by Jezgirl(f): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2008
Jus curious, is dis ACCA course lucrative, n d future aspect of d course? Fanks
Re: Acca Exams by ebony1425(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2008
yea, quite.

(1) (Reply)

Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact / Scam Alert: OrangeĀ  Recruitment Agency / ICT Helpdesk Technicians Needed At WHO Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.